PDA

View Full Version : My 5 year old Grandson.

Ferrous
05-26-2010, 07:58 PM
This was posted on Facebook by my Stepdaughter. Thought you might get a kick out of it. lol

So the kids have this running commentary going where when someone says, guess what? the other responds with chicken butt.

So of course, we are at church and all the kids are watching a skit and the lead lady says guess what to the audience. Leave it to my son to respond inappropriately. Needless to say, there was not a hole... big enough for me to crawl into.

tanacat
05-27-2010, 09:39 AM
Oh man that's awful!!! How embarrassing lol

coinnut
05-27-2010, 12:07 PM
lol Awful for you, but probably got some chuckles from everyone else. My wife had a similar incident with her oldest daughter when she was young. She slid off the pew and said Oh..... while it was very quiet. Everyone including the priest looked at her and her husband. I guess kids repeat what they hear at home. I was not around back then, so I didn't have too look for a place to hide lol

Cheap Thrills
05-27-2010, 12:40 PM
This was posted on Facebook by my Stepdaughter. Thought you might get a kick out of it. lol

So the kids have this running commentary going where when someone says, guess what? the other responds with chicken butt.

So of course, we are at church and all the kids are watching a skit and the lead lady says guess what to the audience. Leave it to my son to respond inappropriately. Needless to say, there was not a hole... big enough for me to crawl into.

lol Awful for you, but probably got some chuckles from everyone else. My wife had a similar incident with her oldest daughter when she was young. She slid off the pew and said Oh..... while it was very quiet. Everyone including the priest looked at her and her husband. I guess kids repeat what they hear at home. I was not around back then, so I didn't have too look for a place to hide lol

I kind of think the man upstairs took time from his busy schedule to chuckle at both of these incidents . Guess what ?..........Chicken butt ....... that's kids for ya' . lol I think your son would get along famously with my Grandkids . lol

Baba

tanacat
05-29-2010, 06:48 AM
One day I was walking with my 3 yr old in the park and stopped to pet a dog on a leash. I was talking to the owner for some time, when my kid reached up, tugged on her skirt and asked Where is your doggie's eyes? :dontknow: We looked down and he was holding up his fluffy tail peering up the dog's butt! She said THE OTHER END! lol (it was a schitzu with long hair in eyes)

Cheap Thrills
05-29-2010, 10:31 AM
One day I was walking with my 3 yr old in the park and stopped to pet a dog on a leash. I was talking to the owner for some time, when my kid reached up, tugged on her skirt and asked Where is your doggie's eyes? :dontknow: We looked down and he was holding up his fluffy tail peering up the dog's butt! She said THE OTHER END! lol (it was a schitzu with long hair in eyes)

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl !!!!!

coinnut
05-31-2010, 08:51 PM

rofl rofl rofl Where's a video camera when you need it. That would have been film shown every family gathering for years to come lol

tanacat
06-01-2010, 09:00 AM
rofl rofl rofl Where's a video camera when you need it. That would have been film shown every family gathering for years to come lol

I've been thinking about a re-enactment and send into Am Funniest Videos lol

Sorry Ferrous, to sorta hijack your thread... :cheesysmile: Has an ongoing 'joke' thread ever been started on here? A good idea!

Ferrous
06-01-2010, 05:24 PM
I do enjoy funny stories about kid saying the funniest things. lol I'd like to hear other stories.

tanacat
06-01-2010, 10:59 PM
I get Parents magazine and 'baby bloopers' is the first thing I read. It's pretty much 3-5 yr olds -hilarious. I'll share some with you tomorrow :) It's almost midnight, about to crash...

Cheap Thrills
06-01-2010, 11:01 PM
I do enjoy funny stories about kid saying the funniest things. lol I'd like to hear other stories.

Not too long ago our 4yr. old Grandson told us he loves our Dog Minnie and asked us if someday he could marry her . :shocked04:

Baba

Ferrous
06-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Sheik, i see nothing wrong with that. My first marriage was to a dog, no wait...............that was an albatross. rofl rofl

Cheap Thrills
06-02-2010, 06:12 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl !!!!!