PDA

View Full Version : Having Trouble Posting Reply

KCFindIt
03-25-2014, 08:02 AM
I don't know if it is my PC or if the forum is having issues this morning, but I'm trying to post a reply to a thread, and it won't add it to the thread. I've tried 5 different times. I also can't get the "new posts" to come up. Instead, I have to go to my profile and get there via my activity. Any ideas?

Tony Two-Cent
03-25-2014, 08:10 AM
Sorry you're having this trouble, Kasey. I haven't had any issues this morning, and I've posted on the forum both from home and from work. I'm not sure what the trouble might be.

freemindstuck
03-25-2014, 08:11 AM
Have you tried restarting your browser?

MangoAve
03-25-2014, 09:14 AM
Try clearing broswer data like cookies and restarting it. Over here I only see a red 'x' for your Relic of the month pic. I didn't start a thread but I went through the motions on a very limited browser and it works np. If the above steps don't work it may be something having to do with your internet connection. i.e ISP, router, the ISP servers. Slow connection speed tends to not allow all objects to load on sites. As I was having a problem with trying to start my last thread on "what is it?" using my S4, and it's known to have a problem with Wifi connections dropping. I got all the way to upload pics but the upload button wasnt functioning, so I had to move pics from phone to comp and use the comp to start thread.

KCFindIt
03-25-2014, 05:41 PM
Ok, i finally got my reply post to post, after many tries throughout the day. And I haven't done anything to my PC, as suggested above. (One of those 'just one more try before I start changing things'). So it must have been one of those phantom hiccups!