PDA

View Full Version : Jed Clampett

Hook
05-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Indians are always nice. I still remember my first one. I was dazed and confused when an Indian came out instead of just another wheatie lol Nice find.

Nice IH John...congrats. Coin nut..i wasnt dazed or confused when i found my first until i got home and knocked the green crud off of it. i thought it was another old corroded wheatie lol. THEN i did a jig right in front of the kitchen sink lol

coinnut
05-26-2010, 07:59 PM
Nice IH John...congrats. Coin nut..i wasnt dazed or confused when i found my first until i got home and knocked the green crud off of it. i thought it was another old corroded wheatie lol. THEN i did a jig right in front of the kitchen sink lol

Yep, and that sink has been in therapy ever since rofl I was too young to know what a happy dance (jig) was lol

Hook
05-27-2010, 08:06 AM
Yep, and that sink has been in therapy ever since rofl I was too young to know what a happy dance (jig) was lol

i've been told i dance like a drunken jedd clampett lol rofl
surely you know who that guy is? lol

coinnut
05-27-2010, 11:37 AM
i've been told i dance like a drunken jedd clampett lol rofl
surely you know who that guy is? lol

Noooo, but I know who Ellie May is lol

Cheap Thrills
05-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Noooo, but I know who Ellie May is lol

Great coin find John , Indian heads are a rare and exciting find for me . thumbsup01 thumbsup01

Hey George ............... and a penny for your thoughts . lol thumbsup01

coinnut
05-27-2010, 04:19 PM
You ever notice that some of the best looking girls get to play the dumbest parts in films lol You get the feeling that they are dumb when they are really smart. Besides she is much better to look at than Jed lol but I ain't arm wrestling her :blackeye:

Cheap Thrills
05-27-2010, 05:16 PM
You ever notice that some of the best looking girls get to play the dumbest parts in films lol You get the feeling that they are dumb when they are really smart. Besides she is much better to look at than Jed lol but I ain't arm wrestling her :blackeye:

Yes , I have noticed and my theory on that is that it is to play on the minds of both men and women .
1. male watches and fantasizes that hey this gorgeous chick is dumber than dirt and I probably
could score on her . :rolleyes:
2. female watches and thinks I may not be as pretty as this Bimbo but at least I have a brain and I'll study her ways to trap a man. :thinkingabout:

3. Gay guy &quot:daydream:hhh Jethro !!! :twirlingeyes: :kiss: :loveit: :smitten: along with the same thought listed in 2.

Yeah George , I know ,I really need to get out and detect ,darn stupid rain !! :-\

Baba

coinnut
05-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Yes , I have noticed and my theory on that is that it is to play on the minds of both men and women .
1. male watches and fantasizes that hey this gorgeous chick is dumber than dirt and I probably
2. female watches and thinks I may not be as pretty as this Bimbo but at least I have a brain and I'll study her ways to trap a man. :thinkingabout:

3. Gay guy &quot:daydream:hhh Jethro !!! :twirlingeyes: :kiss: :loveit: :smitten: along with the same thought listed in 2.

Yeah George , I know ,I really need to get out and detect ,darn stupid rain !! :-\

Baba

That's why we gave up TV lol Only watch things by Internet and don't support Cable for our entertainment. Now if Cable would allow us to only pay for the channels we want, then we would go back (maybe :thinkingabout:) But for now, we just hook up the lap top to the big screen and watch what we want. No more junk TV lol I think of all the time spent watching sitcom after sitcom lol It's amazing i had any time to detect

Cheap Thrills
05-27-2010, 06:24 PM

Baba

That's why we gave up TV lol Only watch things by Internet and don't support Cable for our entertainment. Now if Cable would allow us to only pay for the channels we want, then we would go back (maybe :thinkingabout:) But for now, we just hook up the lap top to the big screen and watch what we want. No more junk TV lol I think of all the time spent watching sitcom after sitcom lol It's amazing i had any time to detect

Good move George . Unfortunately I'm kind of out voted on that one . Cable has gotten so expensive that I can see a day in the not too distant future when we get rid of it .

coinnut
05-27-2010, 07:29 PM
I think it's getting expensive since more and more people are watching their movies and TV on line. You just have to wait a couple of days or a week to see it free. That's what we do and it's great. I just can't see someone being able to raise the price every month and give lots of junk channels that I don't want to see. Why should I have to pay for them? Hey, but that's just me the cheapskate talking lol

del
05-27-2010, 07:58 PM
alot of the old sitcoms in the 60's were the best , even my kids (14 and 12) love :smitten: to watch i dream of jennie
and bewitched

coinnut
05-27-2010, 08:02 PM
alot of the old sitcoms in the 60's were the best , even my kids (14 and 12) love :smitten: to watch i dream of jennie
and bewitched

Notice the guys always pick the shows with the nice women. I would have thought you a That Girl kind of guy lol or maybe even Maude rofl euwwww :drool: lol

del
05-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Notice the guys always pick the shows with the nice women. I would have thought you a That Girl kind of guy lol or maybe even Maude rofl euwwww :drool: lol

:shocked04: :shocked04: thats a man baby lol lol rofl rofl

well i am kind of fond of the golden girls :loveit: :loveit: rofl rofl rofl

Cheap Thrills
05-27-2010, 08:20 PM
:shocked04: :shocked04: thats a man baby lol lol rofl rofl

Not any more . RIP crying01

well i am kind of fond of the golden girls :loveit: :loveit: rofl rofl rofl

Don't forget the old sayings ............... Many a fine tune has been played on an old fiddle and
They don't tell , they don't swell and they're grateful as Hell .

Baba