PDA

View Full Version : Tesoro Silver UMax Giveaway/Contest - Sponsored by JMT Metal Detectors

Epi-hunter
04-02-2014, 10:21 PM
John at JMT metal detectors (a sponsor of AD - see his banner at the top of the page) has generously donated a brand new Tesoro Silver UMax metal detector to American Detectorist to be given away as a contest prize to one lucky member!
Thank you John!!!

~ Stay tuned everyone! We are developing the giveaway/contest details and will let you know soon! ~

MangoAve
04-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Surprised there are no comments yet. That is great news. Just a note that one of the other forums that comes up in google search results, doesn't seem to have any contests. Good luck to all now that the infinite winter is subsiding. Now if I could only find something worthy.:lol: :daydream: I really want the bragging rights of the finds. A new detector means I would have to learn all over again. I just got used to iron after four hunts and how it can bypass discrimination.

giant056
04-03-2014, 07:18 AM
Very coooool I'd love to win a Tesoro, I've been eyeballing them this past winter thinking about how nice it would be to have one for hunting the woods because they're so light, plus I always did like hunting with a detector with sound only, basically that's how I learned detecting. I also really like the idea of the life time guarantee that comes with them plus the proven dectecting capabilities of the machine. :thumbsup02:

Tom
04-03-2014, 07:28 AM
Can't beat a lifetime warranty!

giant056
04-03-2014, 07:38 AM
Can't beat a lifetime warranty!

Wouldn't that be a nice one to tote on your scooter :grin:

Tony Two-Cent
04-03-2014, 08:42 AM
This is an awesome gesture by JMT Metal Detectors and should make for a very exciting contest! :perfect10:

coinnut
04-03-2014, 01:42 PM
:clapping::clapping::clapping: Thanks John, very nice prize. Congratulations to the future winner :lol: But you can't win if you don't play.

Tom
04-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Wouldn't that be a nice one to tote on your scooter :grin:

Now don't jinx me, but yup, sure would! :daydream:

del
04-03-2014, 05:50 PM
:shocked03: Very Generous John , Thank You and JMT METAL DETECTORS :cheering:for being a great sponsor and donating for the contest. :clapping::clapping:

tracyjm
04-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Your welcome! My detecting buddy used a Tesoro Silver Umax for years field hunting and has an amazing collection of old colonial coins and other valuable relics he has found while using that detector. Best of luck eveyone!!

:shocked03: Very Generous John , Thank You and JMT METAL DETECTORS :cheering:for being a great sponsor and donating for the contest. :clapping::clapping:

Fire Fighter 43
04-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Thank you John for your sponsorship and for donating a great prize. :yahoo:

Epi-hunter
04-03-2014, 08:43 PM
I have a Tesoro Tiger Shark but have never used a Tesoro on land. I have heard nothing but great things about them though!

rsarge1
04-03-2014, 09:01 PM
awesome I am standing by for the contest lol

Digger Don
04-04-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm looking forward to the contest. It's very nice that you have sponsors like JMT Metal Detectors to help make this happen. :clapping:

Full Metal Digger
04-04-2014, 03:50 PM
I'm thinking the metal detector should be awarded to the FIRST person to find an 1851 half cent this month. Who's with me? :usaflag:

coinnut
04-04-2014, 04:08 PM
I'm thinking the metal detector should be awarded to the FIRST person to find an 1851 half cent this month. Who's with me? :usaflag:

You can hear a pin drop.......... I think it's just you :lol:

wisconsin digger
04-06-2014, 09:05 AM
Outstanding donation, it would be nice if someone getting into the hobby or a young kid could win. The more swingers (detector kind) the better. Thx for the idea. Wisconsin Diggers

Epi-hunter
04-12-2014, 11:28 AM
Hey everyone - we will announce the contest details before the end of the weekend. Thank you!

Justice70
04-14-2014, 02:34 AM
It looks like you guys have quite a few contests on this site....AWESOME!!!

Tom
04-14-2014, 06:50 AM
Hey everyone - we will announce the contest details before the end of the weekend. Thank you!

Hey Angie, when is it that the week end is over in Kentucky? :hystericallaugh: >>>Running for cover<<<

Epi-hunter
04-14-2014, 07:02 AM
Hey Angie, when is it that the week end is over in Kentucky? :hystericallaugh: >>>Running for cover<<<

You know what Tom? Right now I am dealing with my daughter being in the ER all last night until about two hours ago and I didn't have time to be here. I will do so just as soon as I can. I apologize for being late.

Ronandari
04-14-2014, 07:09 AM
Hey Angie. I hope that your daughter is okay. Please keep us posted about her progress. Keeping you in our Prayers since it has been a pretty trying year for you and your family. Best Wishes.

Ron

Tom
04-14-2014, 07:35 AM
You know what Tom? Right now I am dealing with my daughter being in the ER all last night until about two hours ago and I didn't have time to be here. I will do so just as soon as I can. I apologize for being late.

Angie so sorry to hear that, I hope you realize that there was no way I could have known that you were in the ER with your daughter. What I said was NOT in anger, I was merely trying to get a rise out of you! Sincere wishes that both you and your daughter are okay.. ~~{~~{@

Epi-hunter
04-17-2014, 07:56 PM
Sorry guys.... I didn't mean to take my stress out on you :( It was a rough week and weekend.

Still discussing this with the rest of the staff... will post soon.

Otis Campbell
04-17-2014, 08:49 PM
Prayers to you & your family, Gob bless and hope she is better soon. Thanks for sponsoring this contest and your sponsorship!

Epi-hunter
04-17-2014, 08:54 PM
Thanks so much! Things are better now. I want to make it clear that none of this was sponsored by me... this prize was donated by JMT Metal Detectors. :clapping:

MangoAve
04-17-2014, 09:51 PM
Thanks so much! Things are better now.
this prize was donated by JMT Metal Detectors. :clapping:

Glad to hear things are better.
Being new to forum I was unaware John was part too so i guess he will see a thanks for his donation... too bad I'm not in the running yet tho. Maybe this NE weather could stay stable I could get out for better finds. Lol

coinnut
04-18-2014, 02:40 PM
THE CONTEST HAS STARTED. Check and post on the link below to enter. Good luck everyone

http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/showthread.php?15167-American-Detectorist-Contest-Giveaway-Starts-NOW!!!