PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dan

kray
04-17-2014, 08:01 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Dan for having me along today, checking out some fields and cellar holes. It was nice seeing coinut/George again and a pleasure meeting OS Drew. Great group of guys. I hope you and George got some coins, Dan!

del
04-18-2014, 03:17 AM
Ray , I wish I was a bit closer when I got the text message about you leaving:yes: I was in a field about a 1/4 mile away .I had hoped there was a cellar holes associated with them fields (there was) but the Railroad had removed the actual home site location in its construction:bangahead02: . I hope you do well up in New Hampshire and have safe travels back to Virginia and hope to see you back up this way soon Ray.

Hey thanks for the parting gifts by the way , very cool :notworthy:

OxShoeDrew
04-18-2014, 06:28 AM
I hope you have a nice end of your vacation Ray, it was a pleasure. See you next year!

Bell-Two
04-18-2014, 08:13 AM
It is always good when guys get together and have fun...and even find some stuff!:grouphug:

kray
04-18-2014, 09:04 AM
Thanks guys,
There's a lot of good people up here. Nothing against Va. but it really is different up here. We're leaving Sunday, but hope to get a short dig or two in.

coinnut
04-18-2014, 09:53 AM
Hey Ray, was nice seeing you again. Thanks for the use of the headphones and the great gift. :notworthy:It will be put to use on tomorrow's hunt. I'm figuring with those two state coppers you found earlier that this trip was well worth it.:clapping: Have a safe trip home Ray.

del
04-19-2014, 05:32 PM
hey your holding out on us Ray lets see them updated state coin pictures , the front of that "landscape" Vermont looks nice

kray
04-21-2014, 11:59 AM
hey your holding out on us Ray lets see them updated state coin pictures , the front of that "landscape" Vermont looks nice
Just got home yesterday, Dan. I was able to get some better detail off of the coins. I took your advise and did some toothpicking and you were right: a lot of crud came right off. I'll be waxing the coins tonight and hope to have some decent pix up asap.