PDA

View Full Version : Two videos of recent hunts. Lots of old coins!

Full Metal Digger
05-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Howdy diggers,
Check out this old park I found in a nearby town. I'm sure its been hammered over the years but I'm working the trashy areas (a la Angel) with my ACE 250 and have scored some really good coins mixed in with the nails and foil. Thanks for watching, HH!

ACE 250 Does it Again!! More Silver, More Buffs!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09JM6kttrak#)

Tatonka alert!! ACE 250 finds a small herd of Buffalos!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urWRXdIOaTQ#)

Ill Digger
05-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Nice DD !!
That old park sure is treating you well!!
Low and slow is the way to go thumbsup01
Keep it up!! And keep the videos comin too!! Great job!
Congrats & HH :grin:

angellionel
05-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Those were some very good hunts. I enjoyed viewing the videos and seeing the finds. Great job working those trashy areas. thumbsup01

coinnut
05-31-2010, 12:28 AM
Those were two good hunts. thumbsup01 Silver each time and some nice Buffalos too! Great job on the videos and I bet you will be back to that park again lol It sounds like it will produce more for you. Great job!

Cheap Thrills
05-31-2010, 11:30 AM
Cool vids and finds Daddy . I hope to see some more of your videos .Nice going on the Buffalo's,
the sweet Merc' and the clay marble . This is what I found on your marble in Everett Grist's BIG BOOK OF MARBLES. thumbsup01 thumbsup01

Baba

Hook
05-31-2010, 05:32 PM
i saw the video..you did really well !! thanks for sharing it

coinnut
05-31-2010, 06:43 PM
Hey Baba, Nice little research on the clay marble Daddy Digger found. I've found some before and never knew when they were manufactured. They are a bit older than I thought. Thanks for the write up ID'ing them.

Cheap Thrills
05-31-2010, 08:09 PM
Hey Baba, Nice little research on the clay marble Daddy Digger found. I've found some before and never knew when they were manufactured. They are a bit older than I thought. Thanks for the write up ID'ing them.

Anytime Amigo ! thumbsup01

Full Metal Digger
05-31-2010, 09:25 PM
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. Yes, I will be going back to that park every Sunday morning for the next couple months. I am being real careful not to reveal where it is. I got burned over that last year and learned my lesson (the hard way). Thanks Sheik for the info on the marble! I figured it had to be from the late 1800s. I see them on ebay for only a couple bucks each. I am noticing that there really aren't any quarter signals in this park. I have found two deep clad quarters (1965 and 1971) but no silver ones. Any ideas or advice is appreciated. HH!