PDA

View Full Version : American Picker's comes to Springfield, MA - Queation about the Episode

Sal66
05-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Hey everyone, hope 2014 is a great year for finds !

Recently, the show " American Picker's " came to my and other members that live near the Springfield, Massachusetts area !! They located a house that had an old Indian Motorcycle buried in the back yard :yes:.
Did anyone see the episode ? I was wondering if anyone knows what brand and what kind of Metal Detector that they used to find it several feet in the ground ?? Also, what does a Detector like that cost ?
Here's the link to the episode if your interested. It's from Season 6 episode 21 if the link doesn't work .

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/american-pickers-2014/episode-21-season-6/legend-of-the-lost-indian/299830

Well, obviously their FULL Videos can only be viewed through certain Internet Service Provider's as I just found out. However, If you have anyone of the one's listed then maybe someone else can post the Video for the rest of us. I have Cox Communications and it doesn't work :mad:

The reason I'm interested is because a Relative of mine sent me an Email telling me about the episode and asked about the Detector.
Take Care All and Happy Hunting :)
Sal

giant056
05-01-2014, 08:35 AM
The detector they were using was the Whites TM 808, I really enjoyed that episode of Pickers. Here's a few pics.