PDA

View Full Version : cellar holes with sniffy

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-31-2010, 08:11 PM
not all coppers every hunt. found a few new sites but they didn't produce :embarrassed: my find of the day was the button or maybe the mini harmonica :confused:

coinnut
05-31-2010, 08:15 PM
What NO COINS?? :bop: :bop: Bad Dave!! lol You got some cool relics there. A mini Harmonica? Never seen one. Looks cool. thumbsup01 I guess you only find coppers with us rofl It all adds up. You can't do anything about a beat to death site. It may only have a few relics left and they may be masked beyond our detector's ability. Still a great day to get out, I'm sure.

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-31-2010, 08:23 PM
few more pics

HEAVYMETALNUT
05-31-2010, 08:27 PM
we went to the cul de sac sites.but obviously we were beat by someone else there :bangahead01:

del
06-01-2010, 02:37 AM
well i'm glad we didn't start there , we might not have gotten any coppers that day . but hey at least you've been out like 3 days in a row , your legs must be tired for sure :rolleyes: :yes: did Jesse get anything substantial :huh: :huh:

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-01-2010, 05:46 AM
well i'm glad we didn't start there , we might not have gotten any coppers that day . but hey at least you've been out like 3 days in a row , your legs must be tired for sure :rolleyes: :yes: did Jesse get anything substantial :huh: :huh:

yeah dan ya made the right call.but there are some big picked fields near those sites and maybe worth a return trip.a lot of open area and there has to be a few coins there.
jess dug a sterling silver thimble.not an ornate one just a plain jane marked thimble but,cool nonetheless thumbsup01.that was at the site up the trail from where we dug our CT's.looks like it was lived in up until the 1930's or so. a lot of targets at the 1930's site as you can tell by he pics.i bet older stuff is lurking below

sniffy
06-01-2010, 03:53 PM
:bangahead01: >:\ 8/ :dontknow: :-\