PDA

View Full Version : Tokens!

Otis Campbell
05-08-2014, 06:09 PM
After a long spell of not getting to detect, we, my wife, who is my hunting buddy, finally got out last evening! She found the one wheatie and a killer token! I found a lot of clad and one nice token! Any help identifying would be nice! Her first token too!

Digger Don
05-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Those are fantastic looking tokens, great Job

milco
05-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Sweet lookin' tokens! Man, I love finding those old tokens! Better than coins IMHO!

Ill Digger
05-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Sweet lookin' tokens! Man, I love finding those old tokens! Better than coins IMHO!

I totally agree Darren! I love finding those old trade tokens!
Killer finds guys!
Congrats! :grin:

dave in iowa
05-08-2014, 11:33 PM
I sold a collection of 30 tokens i dug up for 1250.00

OxShoeDrew
05-09-2014, 03:54 AM
I wish my wife was interested. You're soil is easy on those things...and they are super finds, congrats!

MangoAve
05-09-2014, 06:53 AM
Congrats on the tokens. I like fact they are different shapes. Crazy one was from Ohio and ended up in AZ.

I wish my wife was interested. You're soil is easy on those things...and they are super finds, congrats!

Lol. At least this shows you don't get enough of her. Is this a redemption in case you do something later putting you in the dog house? My gf is interested, saying when she was young she used to find coins all the time by the rocks at the beach without a detector. I brought her along twice and it seems she was interested in taking pics of the views (Talcott mountain is a nice view tho I will admit) but the problem was only one detector.

giant056
05-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Very nice tokens, I tried finding the "Kaeser & Blair" on Richards token database but there's not many tokens listed for Cincinnati.

Here's what I found for Kaeser & Blair

http://tokencatalog.com/display_records.php?SearchString=&SubmitFilter=Search&SearchStringEveryWord=Kaeser+%26+Blair&SearchStringAnyWord=&action=DisplayRecords

Otis Campbell
05-09-2014, 10:00 AM
I am in the dog house often as we are both type "A" personalities! She really loves to detect though! It is one of the two things we have in common, the other is unmentionable, but that department is closed most of the time, so we metal detect here Arkansas now!

del
05-11-2014, 06:01 AM
sweet tokens , they held up very well too :smitten:

Timewarpdigger
05-11-2014, 06:15 PM
They are in really great shape, congrats. Safe & HH