PDA

View Full Version : Janesville, Wisconsin hunt

Digger Don
05-23-2014, 08:08 AM
Hey, we're going to be up around Janesville, Wisconsin this weekend.
Any body up for a hunt? I could drive a bit to meet up.
If interested, send me a PM.
If not, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

Fire Fighter 43
05-23-2014, 02:56 PM
I would love to but work and family plans will not allow me to get away. I hunted in Janesville a few years ago and you need a permit for the city owned parks. If you get there early enough on Friday you might be able to get one before city hall closes. There are many beautiful old homes that would be great spots to hunt if you could gain permission. I also know there is a local club in the area so you might have to think out of the box to find a quality spot close to Janesville. Good luck and have a great weekend.

Digger Don
05-23-2014, 05:58 PM
I would love to but work and family plans will not allow me to get away. I hunted in Janesville a few years ago and you need a permit for the city owned parks. If you get there early enough on Friday you might be able to get one before city hall closes. There are many beautiful old homes that would be great spots to hunt if you could gain permission. I also know there is a local club in the area so you might have to think out of the box to find a quality spot close to Janesville. Good luck and have a great weekend.
Thanks, I didn't know about needing a permit there. Thats ok, there are a lot of small towns around the area. I should have no problem find an area to hunt. My son did quite well a little north of there last week.