PDA

View Full Version : 4th trip for th Pro back to Garrett

leslie(nova scotia)
05-25-2014, 03:19 AM
Being a Garrett only swinger entering my 43 year at this bobby a tad upset that i had to send the Pro back to Garland texas for the 4 th time.

Just waiting for the bill.

Must say that my old Freedom 3 Plus machines are still humming and thank God the Pro is only used as a back up!

coinnut
05-25-2014, 07:22 PM
It seems these days the machines are not made as well as they were in the old days. But a lot of today's problems also includes the software and bad coils. It's part of detecting now I guess. But it does get to you after a while.

giant056
05-26-2014, 06:48 AM
I wish you the best of luck on a speedy return that's at a reasonable cost.

The Rebel
05-27-2014, 12:27 PM
At the 2nd time around they should have just sent you a new one. It should have never got to this point.

OxShoeDrew
05-27-2014, 02:58 PM
What is wrong with it? I hope they make amends.
I run teknetics and had to send my T2 back after about 1000 hrs for "shielding" the coil. Whatever that is. Both my T2s are now starting to weird out on me. Cam lock seems to have loosened on one, and the other acts like it's internal workings got damp. Lucky both still have warranty. I'm a newbie compared to you... but we have been kicking around the same 43 years at our house this week ....yesterday our youngest marched his last memorial day parade (Poppy Day for you?)...my immediate family started marching this parade 43 years ago.

tracyjm
06-09-2014, 05:14 AM
Have you heard anything about your Pro? I hope they have taken care of the problem for you and no more in the future...John