PDA

View Full Version : Harness or breast plate ID:huh:

Beefcake
06-05-2010, 01:24 PM
I went to a garage sale and this fella had a bunch of old relics and such. There was a lot I'd liked to have bought, he had some really neat civil war stuff and some nazi things. I found this and he didn't know anything about it. For a buck, I figured it looked old, but I have no idea what the CFI, FCI, or ICF stands for. It looks like it is off of a harness of sort or a belt plate. Anyone have any ideas of what the initials stand for or what it was from:huh: Thanks!

del
06-05-2010, 11:00 PM
:thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: the leather definately looks like its from some type of harness and the badge or tag could likely be some form of association like the Iowa's cattle foundation or something similar Beefcake . just my guess

coinnut
06-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Nice find for a buck lol Well worth it. The letter F could also stand for Farm and the rest could just be the initials from a particular farm. Just a guess too thought :confused:

Epi-hunter
06-06-2010, 08:35 PM
:thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: the leather definately looks like its from some type of harness and the badge or tag could likely be some form of association like the Iowa's cattle foundation or something similar Beefcake . just my guess

Is there such thing? (scratching head emoticon... sorry, on this connection I don't see emoticons).

I'm from Iowa but have never heard of the Iowa's Cattle Foundation :) But hey, it's a good guess. :)

BOWSER
08-16-2010, 10:15 PM
it doesn't matter i like stuff like that.