PDA

View Full Version : Headphone Help for Garrett AT Pro

culprit51
06-01-2014, 05:35 PM
I have just purchased a Garrett AT Pro which came with the Garrett Master Sound Headphones w/ Water Connector. I have plugged them in and I dont get any sound through the headphones. The sound still comes through the detector. Am I doing something wrong or what? Any help would be appriciated.

Skamaniac
06-03-2014, 06:47 PM
First, welcome to the site. I think as long as the headphones are plugged in properly with the pins in the proper alignment and the connector is screwed finger tight it should work. Make sure the volume is turned up on each headphone speaker too, but if the sound is going to the headphones it shouldn't be going out of the machine's speaker. Also make sure the headphones are plugged into the correct outlet, but as I recall the coil and headphones each have different style connections.

If you can't fix it through the manual troubleshooting, the folks at Garrett are great to work with by phone. They were very helpful the one time I had to call.

culprit51
06-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I had the part screwed into the detector tight but the end that tightens on the connector was loose. Tightened it up and it worked. Thanks Skamaniac

Swing-N-Dig NY
01-03-2015, 08:13 AM
Welcome from NY.....glad to read you got it working.