PDA

View Full Version : Ned advice on a new detector for the interim.

zrickkid
06-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Im going to save up for a new detector since my V3i was stolen last week. So in the mean time I need some advice on a detector in the $400 range to keep me going until I get my taxes back later this month. When the Gov owes YOU they dont mind if you file after April 15th. So I was thinking maybe the Ace 350 or the Tesoro Exterra.....or maybe something else. I want to get the most depth possible and the best quality for the money, maybe even a used detector?? Would appreciate your inputs. Thanks for the well wishes to all who answered my post on the stolen V3i. Its was not worth it to claim it on the insurance because Farmers already paid out (my feeebee) of around 8k on a dog bite claim a few years ago for a dog that wasnt even mine but was at my house :angry:. so anyways...Thanks again.

giant056
06-04-2014, 03:33 AM
I would get something that you would also want as a backup detector, I have my MXT for backup cause it's a good deep seeking detector and now days you can find them fairly reasonable. If you had spare coils for the V3i you could always use them on the MXT too.