PDA

View Full Version : Am sick. And really need some help.

Moresound
06-22-2014, 05:27 PM
I almost talked myself into driving an hour and a half to the beach this afternoon ..... Only to have a little less of two hours of hunt time.

Am sick I tell you, really sick. :shocked03:

One day at a time fellers ... :thumbsup01:

Lodge Scent
06-22-2014, 08:15 PM
Hehe....I think most of us have done something similar. Sometimes it's an itch you just have to scratch.

Cheap Thrills
06-22-2014, 11:23 PM
Was that an hour and a half both ways ? Either way that's way more time than I would be willing to spend for 2 hrs. of hunting . I get the feeling you are a younger man ? It would take one heck of a spot with a lot of potential for me to do that . With all the nut jobs
driving on the road texting and driving stupidly I have lost the love I once had for driving ( not to mention how expensive it is to drive ) .

Skamaniac
06-23-2014, 12:23 AM
Only if I was on the motorcycle and I was heading toward the desert and not the beach (I have to drive though Portland traffic to get to the beach). On the bike, the journey is half the fun.

Moresound
06-23-2014, 06:43 AM
Was that an hour and a half both ways ? Either way that's way more time than I would be willing to spend for 2 hrs. of hunting . I get the feeling you are a younger man ? It would take one heck of a spot with a lot of potential for me to do that . With all the nut jobs
driving on the road texting and driving stupidly I have lost the love I once had for driving ( not to mention how expensive it is to drive ) .

Hour and and a half - one way!

am far from a young man. When I was born the Dead Sea was only sick! ;)

OxShoeDrew
06-23-2014, 06:48 AM
"When I was born the Dead Sea was only sick! ;)"
:lol:

Moresound
06-23-2014, 07:47 PM
"When I was born the Dead Sea was only sick! ;)"
:lol:

:grin: Glad you liked that one, Drew.

Cheap Thrills
06-23-2014, 10:52 PM
Hour and and a half - one way!

am far from a young man. When I was born the Dead Sea was only sick! ;)

Good one Moresound !! Funny and not offensive . The world could use more of that .:lol::clapping:

coinnut
06-24-2014, 07:57 PM
I almost talked myself into driving an hour and a half to the beach this afternoon ..... Only to have a little less of two hours of hunt time.

Am sick I tell you, really sick. :shocked03:

One day at a time fellers ... :thumbsup01:

I don't know.....that sounded perfectly logical to me. OH NOOOO now I got infected by your post :lol:

Moresound
06-24-2014, 09:26 PM
Good one Moresound !! Funny and not offensive . The world could use more of that .:lol::clapping:

Its really the the way it should be. ;)

Moresound
06-24-2014, 09:28 PM
I don't know.....that sounded perfectly logical to me. OH NOOOO now I got infected by your post :lol:

Oops!
Forgot to mention that this thread is infectious. :shocked02:

leslie(nova scotia)
07-08-2014, 05:08 AM
Hope you feel better. Sometimes itsjust about the drive or the company sir!