PDA

View Full Version : Been away awhile, just checking in...

KCFindIt
06-28-2014, 02:04 PM
Hello everyone. I've not been online a lot lately, as this is my very busy time of year. Which also translates to I've not detected any for a really long time either. It's about killin me, but it's the way that it is. I miss my hunting time and I miss my forum time, and hopefully, I will get back in action soon. But I just wanted to check in and say I miss reading about and contributing comments to all of you and hearing about all of your cool hunts and finds, and hopefully I will find time to re-up!
Take care,
Kasey

del
06-28-2014, 02:40 PM
Hi Kasey , great to hear from you again and I hope you get some "down-time" to get out and enjoy the hobby soon.

Dan

Ronandari
06-28-2014, 02:40 PM
Nice to hear from you Casey and glad all is well. I too have been away from the forum and detecting due to a heavy workload and family loss. Hope to get back on track soon.

Ron

coinnut
06-28-2014, 03:05 PM
Work stinks :lol: But it is a necessary evil. Working that farm must be very hard work, but satisfying too. Ron....sorry about your loss. Hopefully both of you can get some time to relax and hunt soon. I've been kind of spoiled detecting 3x a week, even though it's not for myself, it does clear the mind. Best relaxation there is :detecting:

giant056
06-28-2014, 03:07 PM
Yep you gotta do what you gotta do, hopefully you'll be able to get in some detecting time soon.

Skamaniac
06-28-2014, 08:18 PM
It's good to hear you're still around! I've tried teaching my kid it's work first, play later. I think it makes the play time that much more appreciated as opposed to expected. :thumbsup01:

aloldstuff
06-29-2014, 06:00 AM
Nice to hear from you again. Don't worry your detecting time will show up soon.

Moresound
06-30-2014, 02:37 PM
You missed roll call!

No soup for you!

;)

KCFindIt
07-01-2014, 06:58 AM
It's good to hear you're still around! I've tried teaching my kid it's work first, play later. I think it makes the play time that much more appreciated as opposed to expected. :thumbsup01:Thank you, and yes, I was raised to work first and earn my down time/play time. So in fact, I work very hard when I have to and play during the down time (winter months). (At least the ticks and chiggers aren't so ferocious during the cold times).