PDA

View Full Version : Fun hunt tonight w/ Vid

Beefcake
06-08-2010, 10:51 PM
I went to my wife's cousin's house tonight. It was built in the 1920's and has a nice corner lot at the edge of town. I hunted this house last year and dug some wheaties and a susan B the last time, but no silver. I knew there had to be some silver in this yard, so I gave it another shot. It didn't take long to get into the silver. I got a couple of surprises...one good ...one disappointing, but still cool. Here's the vid...enjoy!
Corner house hunt.mp4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Tih4abh2A#)

Ill Digger
06-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Doooah!! lol I know that feeling!!
Remember my first video? I dug the big chrome thing and thought it was a silver half lol
As for your find...clean it up....maybe the girls will like it :dontknow:
But you were right... there was silver there and you got it thumbsup01
It's cool you found the half of the LC with the date on it !!
Another good hunt and cool video thumbsup01
Congrats on the finds Chicken Fryed :grin:

Beefcake
06-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Yeah...my ringtone...I don't know how many times that happens to me when I'm trying to vid something....grrrrr Leave me alone...I'm detectin'!!!

handyman
06-08-2010, 11:30 PM
OH man,, Fooled by the bling. :shocked01: still a cool video and I know the feeling.

Cheap Thrills
06-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Great going , it must be nice to be able to bring your camera to a spot and be reasonably assured your going to find something good to film . Today the highlight of my film would have been a wheat ( not Oscar nominee material ). lol I got fooled really bad today also I got two of the best signals I've had in a long time turned out to be a green wheatie and red clad quarter :bangahead01: I'm enjoying the videos you and Fire fighter are filming , keep up the good work . thumbsup01

Phil
06-09-2010, 12:12 AM
I enjoyed the video, especially the surprise ending. lol You're a better man than me, I would have probably muttered a few words that would have to be deleted off the video. :grin: Nice finds!

coinnut
06-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Nice hunt there BC. Congrats on your first Half Cent lol They used to make change like that in the old days. Kinda left over from the Spanish silver day mentality :yes: And I've been fooled many of times with them big silver rims ;) But mine are usually junk aluminum. At least yours sparkled rofl Nice hunt and I think you are getting really good with that E Trac thumbsup01

wolf-n-wa
06-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Cool digs Beef. WOLF

CyberSage
06-09-2010, 11:32 PM
You are pulling great finds as of late Beef! Great Video. Cheesy ringtone. lol Thanks for sharing your hunt.

Jack

tanacat
06-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Congrats on a good hunt :bangahead01: Sorry for the disappointment but the bling is pretty cool- colorful! It's U.K. blue lol Unfortunately I couldn't hear your vid, not sure what's up with my computer :confused: Was wanting to hear your cheesy ringtone rofl