PDA

View Full Version : Silver and scenery

buck57
07-06-2014, 07:54 AM
Since moving down to Florida, the misses and I can't get enough of the beach scene. Her shelling and me, swinging the Garrett, and this past weekend was no exception. But, while we are out doing our thing, it's always nice to take in the variety of wild life and scenery, oh yea, finding silver is always a plus. Just adds to enjoying this great hobby. Happy hunting all.

Digger Don
07-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Those photos are beautiful. Are those dolphins or stingrays? Congrats on your finds and spending quality time with the wife on the beach.
Keep those photos coming.

buck57
07-06-2014, 09:11 AM
Thanks Don. The second to the last picture are sting rays. Well, they actual call these guys "devil rays". I actual have under water video of them coming right past my legs. They never bother us but wouldn't want to step on one. Good hunting :thumbsup01:

Timewarpdigger
07-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Awesome photos and nice finds. i would avoid those devil rays if I were you. Don't let them get to close just rubbing up against you may become serious. My great uncle died from that happening to him. Be safe and HH

buck57
07-07-2014, 05:29 AM
Thanks got the info Timewarpdigger. We really enjoy watching them cruise the shore line, but we'll keep our distance. Good hunting to ya

fsa46
07-07-2014, 05:32 AM
That's what it's all about, having fun and doing the things you enjoy. Love the pics and nice little hunt.

coinnut
07-07-2014, 08:30 AM
Awesome pictures. What great scenery. :daydream: I would have a hard time concentrating on detecting :lol: That is until silver hits the scoop:loveit:

buck57
07-07-2014, 11:05 AM
Thanks Coinnut and fsa46. I think half of this hobby is getting out and enjoying the areas we hunt. But when the detector sings our favorite tune, it's just the icing on the cake. HH all.