PDA

View Full Version : Franklin & George reunite with Abe...

tanacat
06-10-2010, 05:45 AM
I bought my new V3i yesterday & decided to try her out at the place where I found my recent silver pocket spill. Immediately found a 1940 wheatie that my XLT had missed in the same area & same depth! Believe me I had gone over and over that spot...

Considering the dates of these three I'm thinking my pocket spill just grew larger. I love my new machine already! :happydance01:

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/frogtopia/101_7145.jpg

Hey buddy, we missed you... lol

Check out how much better he looks after his baking soda bath

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/frogtopia/101_7142.jpg

del
06-10-2010, 05:57 AM
a v3i huh :huh:thinkingabout: i didn't rven know you were getting one Tana :eyebrow: congrats on the new machine , theres no stopping ya now :clapping: :yes: ;) very nice on the additional coins you picked up.

Dan

yazoo
06-10-2010, 06:08 AM
Tana,Congrats on the new V3i. Hope you find many many things of great value.You have a great teacher there close, so pick Kevins mind :twirlingeyes:.

Lowjiber
06-10-2010, 06:13 AM
Girl...You rock!!!

Nice finds.

I'll send you The Book of Jack.

tanacat
06-10-2010, 06:22 AM
a v3i huh :huh:thinkingabout: i didn't rven know you were getting one Tana :eyebrow:

Yeah it was kind of spontaneous, but then I've been hunting with Kevin watching him w/ his V3 for almost a year... been wanting one for about that long :yes:

Tana,Congrats on the new V3i. Hope you find many many things of great value.You have a great teacher there close, so pick Kevins mind :twirlingeyes:.

I met up at Kevin's place yesterday (beautiful chunk of nature he has there) for a good V3 lesson in his coin garden... Funny, he told me to pick Yazoo's brain ;)

Great! Thank you... I know this machine has a lot of depth (lol literally I hope) as in lots of info to learn, but I like a good challenge.

angellionel
06-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Congrats on the new machine, Tana. Nice first finds you made with it. thumbsup01

Epi-hunter
06-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Wow Tana, you don't mess around lol

Congrats on the V3 and nice finds!!!

Ill Digger
06-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Boy!! That didn't take long!! I mean makin' your mind up to buy the V3 or to start findin' the good stuff thumbsup01
Looks like your off to a good start already!!
I'll be keepin' my eye on ya. I'm probably gonna be makin' a switch soon myself :confused:
Way to go!! thumbsup01
Congrats :grin:

coinnut
06-10-2010, 10:29 AM
We won't see much of Tana now. lol Kinda like a kid in a candy factory ;) Congrats on your new toy and I hope it serves you well! :yes: Nice silver by the way :happydance01:

Cheap Thrills
06-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Huge congrats on your new machine and your great finds !! thumbsup01 thumbsup01 :cheesysmile:

Phil
06-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Outstanding first hunt with your new detector. Congratulations on the silver!

tanacat
06-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Nice silver by the way :happydance01:

Huge congrats on your new machine and your great finds !! thumbsup01 thumbsup01 :cheesysmile:

Thanks! But I need to clarify I only found the wheat with the V3 yesterday, I found the 2 silvers there last week. I went BACK to that spot... That's why the dudes are re-united now lol I thought that was a pretty clever way to explain it--- Theo, George and Abe re-united get it, after being together underground for 50 or so yrs, I came back and found Abe there one week later :cheesysmile:

[size=1:crazy:t]Hey buddy, we missed you... lol

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/frogtopia/101_7145.jpg

Phil
06-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks! But I need to clarify I only found the wheat with the V3 yesterday, I found the 2 silvers there last week. I went BACK to that spot... That's why the dudes are re-united now lol I thought that was a pretty clever way to explain it--- Theo, George and Abe re-united get it, after being together underground for 50 or so yrs, I came back and found Abe one week later :cheesysmile:

That was too subtle to an old f*rt like me. lol Please remember you are dealing with MEN for the most part. We are like kids, we don't take hints and things have to be very obvious for us to notice. At least that is what my wife of 38yrs tells me. lol Still a good first hunt. Hope you get along great with your new detector. I'm still in the learning process with my Spectra and when I get it back from the upgrade, my summer school will start. :yes:

tanacat
06-10-2010, 05:00 PM

Thanks John- I got it!

tanacat
06-10-2010, 05:02 PM
That was too subtle to an old f*rt like me. lol Please remember you are dealing with MEN for the most part. We are like kids, we don't take hints and things have to be very obvious for us to notice. At least that is what my wife of 38yrs tells me. lol Still a good first hunt. Hope you get along great with your new detector. I'm still in the learning process with my Spectra and when I get it back from the upgrade, my summer school will start. :yes:

rofl I love your sense of humor- glad you found us here :grin:

tanacat
06-10-2010, 05:13 PM
:embarrassed: Franklin, Theo... what's the difference lol I swear I did get a college degree.... or maybe it's because I'm a blonde :cheesysmile:

angellionel
06-10-2010, 05:42 PM
:embarrassed: Franklin, Theo... what's the difference lol I swear I did get a college degree.... or maybe it's because I'm a blonde :cheesysmile:

Okay, Tana, I nearly spat out my Dr Pepper all over my laptop on that one. lol lol

HEAVYMETALNUT
06-10-2010, 06:33 PM
very cool! wish you well with your new toy! <:

handyman
06-10-2010, 07:59 PM
I was glad to see you with your new machine. I wieh it had not been raining so we could have gone over a few more basics. After a few hunting days with the v3 you will learn exactly what it telling you. thumbsup01

coinnut
06-10-2010, 09:31 PM

Me too. rofl I thought you found the silvers with the V3 :confused: I'm getting old lol Nice wheat and nice reunion ;)

Epi-hunter
06-10-2010, 09:38 PM

Well yes, men are like children, don't take hints, and need to be :bop: to get subtle things (you said it first lol ). But I am female, last time I checked, and I also thought you found the silver with your V3 Tana. :cheesysmile: (However, I'm also blonde lol )

coinnut
06-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Well yes, men are like children, don't take hints, and need to be :bop: to get subtle things (you said it first lol ). But I am female, last time I checked, and I also thought you found the silver with your V3 Tana. :cheesysmile: (However, I'm also blonde lol )

All that education wasted lol Just kidding blondie :cheesysmile:

Ill Digger
06-11-2010, 12:16 AM
All that education wasted lol Just kidding blondie :cheesysmile:
rofl

tanacat
06-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Well yes, men are like children, don't take hints, and need to be :bop: to get subtle things

High-five sister! lol Should we start a new topic? On a serious note, during a rocky time in our marriage, my hubby and I watched John Gray's Men are from mars, women are from Venus vids from the library and laughed our heads off. Men and women are quite different.

Anyway..... I found a bit of time yesterday to MD and really like my new machine :yes: Didn't find anything exciting, but getting the hang of it. Gonna get serious and active in the White's topics, read back some and GET ME SOME LEARNIN' :grin: Will read the 'Book of Jack'...