PDA

View Full Version : Customer service

pulltabsteve
07-13-2014, 12:39 PM
My buddy Mike was out detecting a school this weekend when his 3 year old 6x10 coil started acting up. It was overloading in the air. Swapped the M6 with the stock coil and it worked fine.

I told him to pick me up and we'll run down to our Whites dealer to see about sending it out. We arrived and as always we were treated to a smile, a handshake and some iced tea! Fred is simply the best dealer on the planet!! Treasures Unlimited in Patchogue NY is the #1 Whites dealer in the country for sales and I believe service too.

Long story short, Fred installed a new 6x10 coil, new rubber rod grommets and cleaned out the coil cover. ALL FOR FREE!! Then he shook our hands and said thank you for being great customers. Awesome...

giant056
07-13-2014, 06:16 PM
That's AWESOME :thumbsup02:

Timewarpdigger
07-13-2014, 06:29 PM
I do have to agree with you Steve, have never had a bad experience with Fred. He is always willing to help with service or just a bit of instruction to help you become more familiar with your machine. Safe & HH

Ill Digger
07-13-2014, 06:37 PM
Wow! :shocked01: That IS a good deal! :thumbsup02:
Wish we had a dealer a little closer by. :bummer:

Digger Don
07-14-2014, 08:33 AM
Great customer service is hard to come by these days. When you find a dealer like that, you're lucky!!