PDA

View Full Version : who just called me ???

lee
07-17-2014, 08:35 AM
i just got a phone call from someone wanting to detect with me tomorrow. the message got all funky when i played it back so who are you again ? lol.
the answer is yes as long as your not in another country or gona drive me into the middle of nowhere and leave me for dead :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: .
give me a call back or message me on here.....ohhh and if anyone else wants to tag along the more the merrier .

MangoAve
07-17-2014, 09:25 AM
Was it my message I left on Saturday? lol. I didnt leave messages Wed or Thur. Maybe you saw it was my number on the caller ID and said "hell no I ain't answering for that bloke" haha. And yes, I do realize you put your # on the CT post. I never got out Wed or Thur but I'm going after work today. Its a nice day and I'm not wasting it. PM me or call me if u wanna come up. U know from the ID... its the one ending -6673.

giant056
07-17-2014, 01:30 PM
There's a lot of you guys from Connecticut on this forum, you guys sure do make some killer finds in that part of the country :grin:

Trooper Bri
07-17-2014, 07:26 PM
Wasn't me. Wish I had today or tomorrow off. After the soup we've been living in, today's zero humidity and breezes was a treat leaving work. Good luck.

bamaart
07-18-2014, 01:00 AM
May have been me Lee, guess I had better start sending you text messages so that you don't hear the country accent.