PDA

View Full Version : 2nd outing with the SE with video

Ill Digger
06-10-2010, 10:16 PM
I thought I had a couple of hours to get out today. It only turn out to be about 45 minutes to an hour. I got a phone call that cut my hunt a little short. But if I was only able to hunt for 15 minutes I would've been just as pleased.... <:
Metal Detectin' with Ill Digger (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8t60bvAW0E#)
Thanks for lookin' & HH

coinnut
06-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Ouch :crying02: I've scratched more than I care to remember lol You did real good for the first couple of hunts with a Minelab. :yes: It is a completely different animal than Whites. I really think a White's first for its speed , followed by a Minelab for it's depth and you have a one, two punch :bop: lol Great hunt.

angellionel
06-10-2010, 10:39 PM
That is a beautiful Barber dime. Congrats! The video is well done too. Don't feel too bad about the slight scar. It has happen to all of us at one point or another - giving a 'love tap' to a silver coin. You recover quickly though. :yes: Thanks for sharing. thumbsup01

Cheap Thrills
06-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Another day with a great find , your doing well with the SE . <:

Beefcake
06-10-2010, 11:09 PM
You're starting to sound like me...lol hit this place several times with a DFX and 5 steps with a minelab..Bam! So, when you upgrading to the E-trac:huh:thinkingabout: Awesome finds and great video buddy!!!

Ill Digger
06-10-2010, 11:56 PM
You're starting to sound like me...lol hit this place several times with a DFX and 5 steps with a minelab..Bam! So, when you upgrading to the E-trac:huh:thinkingabout: Awesome finds and great video buddy!!!
I know, I know.... :-\... I'm not sure what I'm goin' to do :thinkingabout: I think I'll be able to use it ,pretty much and as long as I want, unless he finds a buyer for it. ( This is the ML I told you about earlier this year)
I want to give it a fair shot. One thing is for sure....the DFX is the rabbit and the ML is the turtle. So..... 8/...I don't know.
Thanks for lookin' :grin: