PDA

View Full Version : dig your pull tabs

randy
06-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Had some time over lunch and went back to the park where I scored an old half dime to work that area again, and work some bling along the soccer field. Decided to see how many shapes and colors of pull tabs I could pull -- quite a few in the VDI 22-27 range today, including that odd-shaped one stamped 14K and weighing a beefy 9.68 grams :happydance01:

Also pulled a silver bling with my initial on it, a weird wheatie/zincoln spill, and Chuck E Cheese token. Quite a mix coming out this small park. Also thought I had a large copper, but it was a cleverly disguised canslaw at 12 inches that I worked on a good 10 minutes in the rock hard dirt :bangahead01:

coinnut
06-11-2010, 06:55 PM
That's funny Randy, I did a park hunt today and dug pull tab readings too. Know what I got?? PULLTABS lol Lots and lots of PULLTABS rofl Glad you got some sweet targets there. Nice Gold ring :shocked04: and the silver piece is nice too. Your gonna pay for them machines real soon. Nice hunt.

angellionel
06-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Nice dig on that gold ring! The silver ring is a nice one too. You have to love it when at least one of those pull tab signals turns out to be gold. lol

Ill Digger
06-13-2010, 12:34 AM
Huh :thinkingabout:....... I like the green one, and the blue one too....but I'd have to agree I'd probably pitch the rest and keep the odd shaped one marked 14K too lol
Great hunt and some awesome finds!!
Congrats :grin:

tanacat
06-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Congrats on that gold ring!!! :clapping: I love your pic of it displayed with the tabs and your title- very creative lol
Making me want to go dig some some tabs on this smoldering 90+ muggy day...