PDA

View Full Version : Bruce is Here

bmattioli
10-25-2009, 09:06 AM
Hey Guys, looking forward to a new adventure! Good to be here..

Bruce

angellionel
10-25-2009, 09:08 AM
Hey neighbor! Glad to see you here! Welcome aboard!

Epi-hunter
10-25-2009, 09:15 AM
Great to see you Bruce!

Hope to meet you sometime... maybe we will run into you during one of those times when Angel and I are detecting.

angellionel
10-25-2009, 09:17 AM
She means when she comes down our way to raid our parks and cart away our silver. :grin:

MNDigger
10-25-2009, 09:20 AM
Hey Bruce good to see you here!

Snowy
10-25-2009, 09:21 AM
Welcome aboard, Bruce!

bmattioli
10-25-2009, 09:30 AM
Great to see you Bruce!

Hope to meet you sometime... maybe we will run into you during one of those times when Angel and I are detecting.

Yea that would be fun Angie but being surrouned by two E-Trac's might be too much for my DFX :grin: :grin:

Bruce

Epi-hunter
10-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Great to see you Bruce!

Yea that would be fun Angie but being surrouned by two E-Trac's might be too much for my DFX :grin: :grin:

Bruce

Mine is just there for show, while Angel digs silver in circles all around me :grin:

MNDigger
10-25-2009, 09:40 AM
Great to see you Bruce!

Bruce

Mine is just there for show, while Angel digs silver in circles all around me :grin:

Ang I say when he is not looking you go into his machine and make some changes his settings! thumbsup01

Epi-hunter
10-25-2009, 09:45 AM
Great to see you Bruce!

Bruce

Ang I say when he is not looking you go into his machine and make some changes his settings! thumbsup01

ROFL Good plan!

Except I think he sleeps with that machine :grin:

angellionel
10-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Great to see you Bruce!

Bruce

Oh oh! I am going to have to glue my machine to my hand! :grin:

OkieDigger
10-25-2009, 10:03 AM
Nice to see you around Bruce!

BTW, I suggest a football tackle to the legs just after they recover the silver from the hole. Once they fumble the silver, pick it up and run it home for a touchdown. :)

Could you imagine Bruce doing that to Angel everytime he goes out. That would be funny. You should film it like Candid Camera or maybe make a skit out of it like the old Benny Hill TV show.

Dave
10-25-2009, 11:45 AM
Hey, Glad your here!

hoser
10-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Welcome Bruce.

SeabeeRon
10-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Good to see you Bruce!

angellionel
10-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Nice to see you around Bruce!

BTW, I suggest a football tackle to the legs just after they recover the silver from the hole. Once they fumble the silver, pick it up and run it home for a touchdown. :)

Could you imagine Bruce doing that to Angel everytime he goes out. That would be funny. You should film it like Candid Camera or maybe make a skit out of it like the old Benny Hill TV show.

:grin: :grin:

I can just visualize that! :grin:

Lowjiber
10-26-2009, 07:10 AM
Hey Bruce!!! Glad to see you here.

grinsebring
10-27-2009, 12:18 PM
Yay, Bruce is here. Another diehard red sox fan. I will be pulling for the Phillies extra hard this year.....Gil