PDA

View Full Version : New to A.D. but detecting for a few years and loving it!

joelle
09-09-2014, 12:08 AM
Just want to say hi, I've been detecting for a few years with an ace 150, looking forward to upgrading soon. I mostly detect in central Ohio, and about a 1-2 hour radious when my husband goes fishing, also MD southern WV off and on, a week at a time. I'm old and slow :D And if it weren't for the detector I probally could't move any more!

Skamaniac
09-09-2014, 12:42 AM
Hello and welcome from Washington state! :waving: Glad you found this site!

aloldstuff
09-09-2014, 01:35 AM
Welcome from western MA. Greatest hobby ever. Know what you mean about detecting and being able to move. Feel free to post up some of your better finds, we all love pictures.

joelle
09-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Welcome from western MA. Greatest hobby ever. Know what you mean about detecting and being able to move. Feel free to post up some of your better finds, we all love pictures. Ty for the welcome, I should call myself the BLING QUEEN as I seem to find alot of fake bling, no silver coins, and no solid gold, except a gangster grillz, I beleive it is because of my ace 150, it barely sings solid gold with an air test. My biggest coin spill was like 19 clad + lost count due to the extreme heat, but enjoyed it, afew relics, tons of pull tabs and clad which paid for my hobbie and then some, and a few relics. Best part about it is that once I upgrade I can go back to the old places and fine more :) About the old stuff I aged faster due to being hit by a cement truck, there is nothing gracfull about it , yikes!

joelle
09-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Hello and welcome from Washington state! :waving: Glad you found this site!
Ty scam.

coinnut
09-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Welcome aboard from western MA. One benefit from detecting it that it does keep you going longer. If I didn't detect I would probably spend my life behind a computer eating :lol:

Tony Two-Cent
09-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

Glad you joined us, Joelle! :thumbsup02:

Digger Don
09-10-2014, 08:27 AM
Hello and Welcome from Northern Illinois

Restoring Your Finds
09-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Look forward to reading your posts.

del
09-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Welcome Joelle , half the reason I like metal detecting is because of the exercise I get :yes: besides it gives my wife a much needed break from me from time to time :lol: Hope you enjoy it here and looking toward seeing what you find in the future.

Dan

OxShoeDrew
09-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Welcome Bling Queen, you got hit with a cement truck?! Jeesh :shocked04: I don't like driving more than an hour to detect but I know these AD people will drive miles for a good hunt. I hope you enjoy it here!