PDA

View Full Version : Mundane madness

Cheap Thrills
06-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Went back to the spot where I found the snake buckle and the two wheats . The best find was the plastic Police badge which was an eyeball find . I'm going to put it in my wallet so that way if I'm ever hassled by the man I can whip it out and use it along with my get out of jail free card :happydance01:
The Eastern Washington State 75th anniversary coin and a 45 wheat were the only other notable finds . The Anti-silver continues to accompany me on my hunts . :blackeye:

Baba

coinnut
06-16-2010, 01:37 PM
You need some new sites Baba lol Although that medal looks old enough to be in the silver era. :yes: So theoretically, there should be some silver hiding there :confused: You may need that get out of jail card if you go wipping out that badge to the man rofl We'll write you though :shocked01:... lol You still got out and hunted and added some finds to the yearly total, so that's worth it right there thumbsup01 The silver will come...just not soon enough ;)

Cheap Thrills
06-16-2010, 02:01 PM
The park used to be loaded with silver . I don't hunt the meticulously maintained sport fields just the back area which is not maintained and is gopher hole infested bare ground spot with weeds here and there .The Washington State coin is from 1965.The diminishing returns factor weighs
heavily in this park .I do have to find some new spots and am really going to have to do some outside of the box thinking to achieve some silver . :thinkingabout:

Ill Digger
06-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Just think, when the silver does raise it's head out of one of your holes, how beautiful it will look!! :yes: ;) thumbsup01
I consider any hunt with at least one wheatie, not a complete lose :yes: And the token is a cool find thumbsup01
Hang in there my friend it's a comin' !!
Congrats on the finds :grin:

Geodawn
06-17-2010, 07:00 AM
Any of those commemorative coins are neat finds. If you snagged a '45 wheat, there has to be silver in there somewhere.

leslie(nova scotia)
06-17-2010, 12:55 PM
From the land of the Bluenose....dig and they will come!

tanacat
06-17-2010, 07:26 PM
lol at your police badge! Congrats on cool finds. Yeah gotta be some silver there!!!