PDA

View Full Version : can we make midweek come faster

ironarmknives
10-05-2014, 08:07 AM
bought me a deus with two coils 9-11" i hope it will do me good i have a v3i,excalibur. had a ctx3030 but didn't really like it … now a gold bug 2 and I'm set…. reading all the post… people rather love this machine or sell it fast … i do like looking at the vdi to tell when i dig except at the beach with the excalibur .. by reading all the post i can't tell if this is just a sound machine or vdi's i mean i know it has vdi's but can i count on them … thats what scares me most about spending lots of money … i made my money back on the ctx "just" so no loss i hope it will work better than the ctx…. anyway i get it on wed.or thur i hope…its dessert season starting next month this machine will do good on the motorbike and buggy ,and jeep,, get me to some of them gold spots …. with all luck between the gold bug 2 and deus i'll have some fun ….

Restoring Your Finds
10-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Lucky you... a bit jealous ! The Deus is still on my mind, but it's still a little expensive too. Now if you had almost no loss on reselling your CTX, that should easily cover the cost for the Deus !

ironarmknives
10-05-2014, 10:42 PM
ya sold a gun to get the ctx …. sold the ctx… got the deus….. so no real money out of pocket … got lots of guns but they cost way to much to shoot anymore …. I'm getting old and need the walking around so as the body stays alive…. LOL

ironarmknives
10-11-2014, 11:37 PM
still waiting looks like monday now !!!!!!