PDA

View Full Version : Best Coin of the Month Award - September 2014

del
10-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Best Coin of the Month Award - September 2014

http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/images/medals/medal-blue-gold.gif
This Month we have two members that will share the award !!

So on behalf of American Detectorist Metal Detecting Forums, it is with great honor that we extend to our very own Jkress and Thiltzy best wishes and congratulations for each receiving the Best Coin of the Month award . Joe for his 1834 Capped Bust Dime and Todd for his5 Canadian Commemorative Silver Dollar Spill.

The above icon and description of the award will be displayed on their profiles, as well as on the 'Awards' tab at the top of the forum. It will also be recorded permanently in the 'Awards' forum located here.

Thank you very much for your participation , Joe and Todd !

Best Regards,
The American Detectorist Metal Detecting Forums staff

aloldstuff
10-06-2014, 04:03 PM
:congrats:to the both of you. Interesting that an old coin and some new ones tied equally in the voting. Just goes to show that we have a diverse membership.

Lowjiber
10-07-2014, 06:00 AM
Very nice and well deserved Todd and Joe. Congratulations! :)

Isaac
10-07-2014, 06:39 AM
Great job to the both of you, you guys deserved it . For finding that capped bust dime far west and the 5 dollar coin spill is unreal! I still am wondering... :perfect10:

jkress
10-30-2014, 11:55 PM
Thanks folks!! And a big congrats to Todd for the amazing Silver spill. :clapping:

I haven't been out much this year and have less silver coins than my previous years. :crying01: But with a Capped Bust on the table
and common Mercs and Rosies sitting with it... perhaps November should be spent looking for a Barber and Seated dime to complete a great set. :eyebrow:

Thanks again for the votes!