PDA

View Full Version : old members

POKIE73
10-08-2014, 09:21 PM
i have been unable to do much for a few months now but i have been noticing a lot of new members posting i sure miss some of the older members posts i quess that i am not the only one not posting much for finds hope it gets back to the way it was i do not even know of half the people that are posting now even tho they are making good finds i miss the ones i have commented on in the past

del
10-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Dennis there are a few still around , I suspect the hot weather made them take a break for a bit . I think we might see some post now that the cooler weather has come . I hope you get a chance for some detecting before the snow starts to fly.

Dan

aloldstuff
10-09-2014, 06:09 PM
Dennis, life goes on ....... I have to agree that some great finds have been posted by the newer members.

BOWSER
11-18-2014, 09:20 PM
I am still around ,mostly lurkin on 2 or 3 forums, don't say much and after years on forums ,i am still learning.Don't get around as much as i used to , my hunts are only 2 hours at a time. I hope to fend off dementia by bangin my head on the ground once in a while. HH JIM

Cheap Thrills
11-20-2014, 09:36 PM
I am still around ,mostly lurkin on 2 or 3 forums, don't say much and after years on forums ,i am still learning.Don't get around as much as i used to , my hunts are only 2 hours at a time. I hope to fend off dementia by bangin my head on the ground once in a while. HH JIM

I had to laugh when I read this as it pretty much summarizes my detecting activities as of late .

Dennis , I hope you are feeling better and when the weather permits are able to get out and make some nice finds .

A Happy Thanksgiving to all !

BOWSER
11-20-2014, 10:42 PM
[QUOTE=Cheap Thrills;178804]I had to laugh when I read this as it pretty much summarizes my detecting activities as of late .

Dennis , I hope you are feeling better and when the weather permits are able to get out and make some nice finds .

A Happy Thanksgiving to all I must be in worse shape than i thought, i thought my name was Jim:shocked03:

Cheap Thrills
11-20-2014, 10:59 PM
The Dennis part was to was to Pokie . I just was commenting on what you said Jim . I did find it funny Jim . The best to you also Jim .:lol: