PDA

View Full Version : first date with the french girl

ironarmknives
10-16-2014, 07:14 AM
took her out for the first time last night after work she sure talks in french ….thank the detector gods i took french in high school I did… don't remember any of it LOL first three holes TABS… the sound is a lot derf… and the pinpoint sounds like a baby crying but seems to work good found two nickels two quarters three pennies ,, hand full of tabs, alum,….. took my rings out and tested them to see what they sounded like clad and silver also … need to figure out tone setting to my liking …. its a start …. used the 11" coil... vance headphones sounded real clear ….seems like anything worth digging is in the 80+ vid's but my rings fell right in the trash range great …. had a chattering going on i need to adjust wish i had andys book it was to be with the detector but didn't show as soon as it gets here that will help i hope……

Tony Two-Cent
10-16-2014, 10:51 AM
Is that the XP Deus you're talking about?

Help me out here, I lost my roster sheet. :lol:

ironarmknives
10-16-2014, 05:49 PM
Is that the XP Deus you're talking about?

Help me out here, I lost my roster sheet. :lol:
xp deus is the only french i remember LOL

ironarmknives
10-18-2014, 08:35 AM
my french girl aint giving me no loving …. had her out two times and I am lost how many numbers can tabs come up .. like from 53 to 64 + on my v3i u can count on like three being tabs ….now yes its only the second date i know i went to a forbidden soccer field " at 4am-530am did the sidelines dug 10 tabs three dimes could of dug more if the numbers are true one quarter didn't dig any 70's numbers my gold rings air tested at 47-52 and 63-70 on 1 basic so frec.12 didn't want to make to many holes… just trying to see if this girl will put out or not … it was dark and i forgot my glasses so couldn't see the menu very well …so didn't try for any feels… i pushed the wrong button and was having sounds all over the place couldn't see so didn't know what i did…LOL I hate old age... i need andys book i wish the guy would of sent it with the dang detector …. i don't except i forgot when i 'm flipping the bill……. went to the beach from 10pm-3am with the excalibur i think the blue hairs got it all cleaned out before i got there LOL three bottle caps a pair of sunglasses a copper washer "thought it was a gold ring Nope!!!! so right now don't feel the love and nothing i dug with the deus was below 3-4 in. i'll take my test stuff out to the ball field and put it in the dirt and see what she sounds like…. she better start putting out or where not gonna get along…..

Big Boys Hobbies
10-28-2014, 10:56 AM
I see your doing well now with her. The XP Deus is a GAME changer!