PDA

View Full Version : Site difficult to use

Dentron20
10-20-2014, 09:31 AM
How do I remove myself from this site? This isn`t a very user-friendly site. I have tried repeatedly to up load photos. I am not going to spend a year trying to learn how to use this stupid format.

Tony Two-Cent
10-20-2014, 10:18 AM
Sorry you are having trouble. :bummer:

Are you trying to upload photos from a PC or a mobile device? It looks like the photos uploaded just fine in your "Front Yard Find" thread. We hate to see you leave the forum. You should be able to click on the "Insert Image" button and it will default to the "From Computer" tab. If you are having trouble there, perhaps you could try selecting the "Basic Uploader" link that is at the bottom right corner of the "From Computer" tab.

We are certainly willing to help you out. :yes:

lee
10-20-2014, 03:34 PM
How do I remove myself from this site? This isn`t a very user-friendly site. I have tried repeatedly to up load photos. I am not going to spend a year trying to learn how to use this stupid format.
calm down mate we are here to help , if you want to call me ill walk you through it over the phone if you like , in fact i would be glad to.
message me if you want my help and ill give you my tel number.
lee.

Dentron20
10-20-2014, 07:42 PM
Sorry you are having trouble. :bummer:

Are you trying to upload photos from a PC or a mobile device? It looks like the photos uploaded just fine in your "Front Yard Find" thread. We hate to see you leave the forum. You should be able to click on the "Insert Image" button and it will default to the "From Computer" tab. If you are having trouble there, perhaps you could try selecting the "Basic Uploader" link that is at the bottom right corner of the "From Computer" tab.

We are certainly willing to help you out. :yes:

I have tried it from the basic link and all it does is try to load the ones that are already been loaded before.

Dentron20
10-20-2014, 07:45 PM
I am using a pc.

Clint in KY
11-18-2014, 06:44 PM
I read this thread earlier but until today had not tried to upload pictures.
Today I created an album and uploaded two pictures with no problem other than once I clicked on the "Upload" icon it took a while. I saw that my computer was waiting for a response so I just let it work. After a while both they pictures were there and added to the album.
I don't know where in KY you are but if you are in the western end shoot me a PM and I will see if I can help.

Clint in KY
11-18-2014, 06:47 PM
I also noticed that you are a Ham as I am. If you can hit the Paducah Repeater I may be able to talk you through it over the air. Or you can log into it using Echolink if you are signed up.

W5CPT

Epi-hunter
12-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Thanks everyone for trying to help this individual. Unfortunately some people just have their minds made up and aren't receptive.

This format is the basic vbulletin software that millions of other online forums use. If anyone else is having troubles using the site, please let us know and we will do our best to help!

Trooper Bri
12-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Actually, he was posting pics a few days after he started this thread. Someone lent a hand, or he figured out the issue.
<------- KB1CIH