PDA

View Full Version : Atx

ironarmknives
10-24-2014, 06:59 AM
so if the mail GODS are good to me today i get a "ATX garrett" right before the weekend that mean what ? yes 2am beach time tomorrow morning low tide is at 5am i think it not very low…. but still good workout
I'm trying a derf. beach the last two where not good to me…. i'll be bring the excalibur and ATX maybe i can sling the ATX over the back … it sucks i have a jeep with no way to lock so i just can't lock it up and trade off every few hours…. maybe the backpack will come in handy LOL

Tony Two-Cent
10-24-2014, 08:06 AM
Best of luck with the Garrett ATX PI machine. I hope it arrives in time for the weekend. Hopefully you will get some goodies with it.

aloldstuff
10-28-2014, 07:05 AM
Tough situation with the jeep. Good luck with the new machine.

Fire Fighter 43
10-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Good luck with the new detector. Be sure to let us know what you think and how you did.

ironarmknives
11-02-2014, 08:57 PM
ya selling the ATx for 1650.00 + shipping jeep took a dive broke the rear end … need new … so sense i have 4 detectors the ATX has to go… found one ring this weekend with it and nickels at 16" or so nice machine but i do like not riding the motorcycle in the rain and cold and its that time so if anybody's interested its in the classifieds for sale

ODA 226
12-03-2014, 09:56 AM
it sucks i have a jeep with no way to lock so i just can't lock it up and trade off every few hours…. maybe the backpack will come in handy LOL

I have a 2007 Jeep JK that I've modified myself to have a load-bearing security deck on the back. It took some money to do it, but if you'd like, I can post some pics to give you some ideas!

Now that I've done this, my metal detecting equipment goes everywhere my Jeep and I go!