PDA

View Full Version : Rain, wind, and a ring - 10/26

Trooper Bri
10-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Did some morning chores and shopping while waiting for the weather to clear out a bit. Could see clear skies coming so took a bit of a ride to a park with a decent sized beach. Got all the way there to see a sign posted, no detecting. D'oh... Plan B was large park with a little of everything.

By the time I got there, it was getting pretty sporty. Geared up and was at it maybe 15 minutes before the rains hit. Back to the car for 20 minutes, and then out swinging again. Still getting windier and cloudier, got in another hour or so before another band of rain hit. Back to the car to admire my clad for a while and have a snack. The place appears to get hit occasionally. Plenty of Zincolns.
Round 3, and I went right for the volleyball court area. Had hoped for more, but settled for a few hair pins and a faux gold ring. Got excited for a second seeing that glint. D'oh #2! Whacked a bit more clad around the court and called it quits. Besides the occasional drizzle, I didn't have a windbreaker with me today.

Didn't include much park crunk dug. Quartered tag, and something that came off a religious pendant maybe. Size of a penny with an odd VDI.
One more day of freedom tomorrow. I may try for another permission in town here despite being buttsore from the rejections yesterday. :lol: Or if someone local is off too and looking for company (Lee?), gimme a holler. Thanks for reading!

Fire Fighter 43
10-26-2014, 08:11 PM
Congrats on a nice hunt. WTG

aloldstuff
10-27-2014, 07:03 AM
Oh the rotten weather strikes again. Hope tomorrow works out for you. Loved your comment "admiring my clad" :lol:

MangoAve
10-27-2014, 08:06 AM
If you are still out when I get out of work, HMU. It's been a while. NBD if not. I am sure I will get out tomorrow.