PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day

Epi-hunter
06-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there :)

Hope you enjoyed today :)

coinnut
06-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Thanks, I'm a stepdad, but I hear that's close enough lol Kids...gotta love 'em :)

randy
06-20-2010, 07:13 PM
Thanks. Spent the day with my family -- no detecting :angelic: :angelic: Of course, its 95 degrees and the ground is rock hard lol

randwool
06-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Thanks also, but after having the grandkids over for the weekend, a 90+ degree outing in a treeless field without cloud cover sounds inviting. :-\

tanacat
06-20-2010, 11:23 PM
Thanks. Spent the day with my family -- no detecting :angelic: :angelic:

lol You did good.... Should I feel guilty? I told my hubby I was going to hunt a bit in the afternoon, he said but it's father's Day :crying02: I told him well then it's perfect, you'll get some quality male bonding time with your sons lol I was only gone for one hour though :angelic:

Cheap Thrills
06-20-2010, 11:50 PM
Thanks Angie , it was a great day . We had the kids , Grandkids and a few other family members over for a Barbeque . Then some of us watched The Book of Eli a great movie . :) I hope your day was nice as well . thumbsup01

Baba

Ill Digger
06-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Thanks !!
Today was a pretty good day!! Found some goodies, had a steak and salad for dinner :peace:

lol You did good.... Should I feel guilty? I told my hubby I was going to hunt a bit in the afternoon, he said but it's father's Day :crying02: I told him well then it's perfect, you'll get some quality male bonding time with your sons lol I was only gone for one hour though :angelic:
:shocked04: WHAT?!!! You should be ashamed of yourself !! :poke: lol ...........Did you find anything good? lol :devilish:
Happy Fathers Day all you other fathers :beerbuddy:

del
06-21-2010, 02:45 AM
thanks Angie , spent the weekend camping with the family and enjoyed every minute . happy Fathers day everyone .

Dan