PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Response

Beartoe
11-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Often I see people responding to other folks that have posted a response to a Find Post. Sometimes they are single response and sometimes the Response Post has multiple responses.

Is this a function of Cut and Paste or is there another method I have not figured out as of yet? If there is another method what is it?

Hope this makes sense... :twirlingeyes:

Tony Two-Cent
11-06-2014, 01:31 PM
It took me a while to figure it out too. Yes, there is a special function for this called the "Multi-Quote" function.

For each post that you want to quote, click the button in the lower right corner that says "Multi-Quote This Message". (Circled in red in the illustration below.)

You can click the multi-quote button on up to 5 posts. On the last post you want to quote, click on the "Reply With Quote" button. All of the posts that you checked with the Multi-Quote button, plus the last post where you clicked on "Reply With Quote" will then appear in your reply field. You can then type in your reply to each quoted post.

I hope this helps! :yes:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb174/dubbl-t/MULTIQUOTE_zps1d06d7dc.jpg

Beartoe
11-06-2014, 02:34 PM
:embarrassed: DUH! :embarrassed:

It is so easy once you know how.

I do not know how many times I have seen that little button. Sometimes you just can not see the forest for the trees.

Thank you Tony

Digger Don
11-06-2014, 09:03 PM
I didn't know that either. Thanks

leslie(nova scotia)
08-10-2015, 09:13 AM
News to this bouy too!

Cheap Thrills
11-30-2015, 05:48 PM
.....and all this time I thought it was a camera spying on me !:shocked03: