PDA

View Full Version : Anybody up for a hunt?

aloldstuff
11-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Got permission to do a farm field in Westfield that I had done about 5 years ago with my old Prism IV. I only have permission to do where the corn was but I'm sure that there is enough area for at least one more.
I plan on being in the field by 10am so if anybody is interested PM me.

Al

OxShoeDrew
11-10-2014, 06:29 PM
That sounds soooo fun Al! I just cant swing 3 hrs of driving tomorrow. I would love to drive out in the summer time, or have you come over here at any time!

aloldstuff
11-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Drew, its a hike alright. Right now I am on winter hours so I am getting 3 days off a week. This week its tues, wed and thur, no telling about next week. We will hunt together again at some time.

Trooper Bri
11-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Tomorrow may be the fat lady singing in New England for this great weather. Can I give you a phone number to call in a bomb scare to Al? :lol:

Good luck!

del
11-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Al I was contemplating to call out dead tomorrow night because of the weather . I really want to detect (its been a few weeks now) and I have a club meeting later tomorrow night as well. let me know if you still have room .

Dan

aloldstuff
11-10-2014, 08:56 PM
Dan, sent you a PM

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-10-2014, 10:15 PM
Al I was contemplating to call out dead tomorrow night because of the weather . I really want to detect (its been a few weeks now) and I have a club meeting later tomorrow night as well. let me know if you still have room .

Dan
sorry Dan..last sat it rained,this sat todd had to work.maybe this sat we can get you out of the coop!

MangoAve
11-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Oh... Dan.. the ytc is tomorrow. I think I'm overwhelmed during the night. I'm working until 11 and gotta fix the gf car. Canister vent valve is not too long job. Guess I can't promise a specific time where I can be avail. gaahh.