PDA

View Full Version : Getting out Friday

del
11-18-2014, 07:38 AM
Looking to meet up with one or more AD locals for a hunt this Friday the 21st.

Dan

MangoAve
11-18-2014, 09:35 AM
Early enough to plan. I would be up 615a if going to work anyway. Hope my new gloves come in by then. Best reviewed cold/waterproof ones. The current ones last for 10 or so hunts and wear out on middle finger tips.
As for 28th-30th. I got a 4 day weekend I'm gonna try and make the best of it too. The boss is trying to wave the double time on Fri in front of me. How can I give it up? haha.. easily, I'm not greedy. Although I'm sure someone on here will say an extra half week pay (before you get railed on taxes tho) would help pay a second detector.

Digger Don
11-18-2014, 02:34 PM
send me directions. I would love to. LOL

del
11-18-2014, 03:00 PM
send me directions. I would love to. LOL

Don anytime you and Al are out this way let me know , It would be great to host a hunt for you two .

Dan

lee
11-18-2014, 03:04 PM
alas , i have to work......bloody turkeys !!!!!! , im blaming the turkeys for the reason i cant hunt . ahh the life of a butcher is not a happy one.

Thiltzy
11-18-2014, 03:34 PM
I just happen to be off from work on Friday. If there is room then count me in Dan

del
11-18-2014, 03:52 PM
alas , i have to work......bloody turkeys !!!!!! , im blaming the turkeys for the reason i cant hunt . ahh the life of a butcher is not a happy one.

them quirky Yankee holidays Lee :lolsign:

I just happen to be off from work on Friday. If there is room then count me in Dan

you mean there might be a chance we get out twice together this week Todd :twirlingeyes:

Thiltzy
11-18-2014, 04:06 PM
If the stars are aligned right then maybe Dan. Sorry you couldn't make it on Saturday

del
11-18-2014, 04:44 PM
If the stars are aligned right then maybe Dan. Sorry you couldn't make it on Saturday

Hey don't be sorry , I had loads of fun breaking tools , swearing and finally torching a few lugs off my Daughters truck just to change a rotor and brake pads :needadrink:

sometimes I wonder what it would of been if I had chose not to have kids :lol::rofl: but i don't dwell on it very long :lol: their good kids

MangoAve
11-18-2014, 05:16 PM
Dan, someone offered help. I had just as much changing headlights yesterday. Filling tires cuz they were low due to cold was easy. It was the connectors on the HID bulbs that are a pain to change. Never succeeded. Just put old H9 in temporarily until I figure out where to get a new connector.

Maybe there's a chance I can meet this infamous Todd? No, I'm not being facetious.

kpmoose
11-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Damn, wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. Would've loved to get out with you guys. Good luck, happy hunting. :thumbsup01: