PDA

View Full Version : Just received my third place prize!

Moresound
11-21-2014, 01:48 PM
I want to thank the staff of A.D. And Tony Two Cent.
I got my 1853 3-cent silver coin in the mail today.

Here and on many forms I am known as MoreSound.
Some people know my real name ... Henry ... But,
On the YouTube site *StealthDiggers* you will all know me as Mr. Keebler. Surprise, Surprise, Surprise. And on Facebook as Keebler Keebler.

I will be doing an unboxing of my prize and will post it up on one of the upcoming videos with a huge shout out to the A.D. Forum.

thanks again everyone. <thumbs up>

Tony Two-Cent
11-21-2014, 01:58 PM
I'm glad the coin arrived safely, Henry. Your $25 worth of merchandise from the American Detectorist Gift Shop should be arriving before too long as well.

Congratulations again on winning Third Prize! :clapping:

Isaac
11-21-2014, 02:52 PM
Congrats Mr. Henry Keebler on winning third..... by the way, "Stealth Diggers" is the most entertaining metal detecting channel yet in my opinion.... love the videos y'all make. :)

Trooper Bri
11-21-2014, 04:40 PM
Keebler! You ever get your gun back from that Sasquatch? :lol:
You and Charlie put out some really fun vids. Look forward to them every week. He on here too? Gotta get my chores done so I can kick back later and watch #57. I'd love to join you guys on a hunt one of these ages.

Congrats on the 3-cent piece!

Moresound
11-21-2014, 05:26 PM
Congrats Mr. Henry Keebler on winning third..... by the way, "Stealth Diggers" is the most entertaining metal detecting channel yet in my opinion.... love the videos y'all make. :)

Thank you Isaac for those kind words.

Keebler! You ever get your gun back from that Sasquatch? :lol:
You and Charlie put out some really fun vids. Look forward to them every week. He on here too? Gotta get my chores done so I can kick back later and watch #57. I'd love to join you guys on a hunt one of these ages.

Congrats on the 3-cent piece!

Yup got it back. Sasquatch is easy to fool.
Hey and congats on the wild card win of this contest!

Ill Digger
11-21-2014, 10:24 PM
This is great!! :cheesysmile:
:smitten: It's like one big happy family!! :grouphug:......... :lol:
I wanna find a 3¢ piece sooo bad!:drool:
Congrats on the wins guys!!:grin:
Now I gotta go check out *StealthDiggers* .... :interesting:

Nesdore
11-22-2014, 02:37 AM
This is great!! :cheesysmile:
:smitten: It's like one big happy family!! :grouphug:......... :lol:
I wanna find a 3¢ piece sooo bad!:drool:
Congrats on the wins guys!!:grin:
Now I gotta go check out *StealthDiggers* .... :interesting:

You sir will not be disappointed very good you tube vids..... Congrats Keebler :clapping: Anyone put claim on that old plow yet :rofl:

Moresound
11-23-2014, 09:13 PM
You sir will not be disappointed very good you tube vids..... Congrats Keebler :clapping: Anyone put claim on that old plow yet :rofl:

Nope. Can you imagine what the shipping would cost!

That plow, even though isn't a fabulous valuable treasure. I find it to be one of my most unique finds.
I can just imagine that homesteader plowing his field and at a moments notice had to put down his farming tools, take up arms, go off and fight in a war .....
Never to return.
And there it sat till I found it that day.
Truley a huge part of colonial New England history.

Nesdore
11-23-2014, 10:01 PM
Nope. Can you imagine what the shipping would cost!

That plow, even though isn't a fabulous valuable treasure. I find it to be one of my most unique finds.
I can just imagine that homesteader plowing his field and at a moments notice had to put down his farming tools, take up arms, go off and fight in a war .....
Never to return.
And there it sat till I found it that day.
Truley a huge part of colonial New England history.

It is for sure a great find and a heavy one at that keep them videos coming very enjoyable take care HH Ben