PDA

View Full Version : My wife is funny.

Ronandari
12-18-2014, 06:58 PM
I cashed in my clad today at the local Kroger. All told I rounded up the not really thrilling total of around $70 in clad. At this pace ill have the VX3 and the Etrak paid off in just about 42 years :rofl: Anyway, I brought home about $55 and handed it over to the wife who gets first pick through all detecting finds and profits. I explained that this was what I had found this year in change. Her eyes went wide and she said in a surprised voice, :shocked03: "You found this much in change?" Well, I stood a little taller and said "Sure did. You can have it."
She ran out to do a little extra Christmas shopping and I chuckled most of the day thinking, I hope she never meets Pl8man.:lol:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Ron

aloldstuff
12-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Nice story and don't let her on the forum.....:hystericallaugh:

Clad killer
12-18-2014, 09:03 PM
Great story.
with a 50/50 split you might get that down to 24 years
good luck getting that 50/50 split
you gotta love um

Ill Digger
12-18-2014, 09:18 PM
I'm like you. I've cashed in all my clad each winter after the ground freezes.
I've tried to give it to my wife and she says "It's yours. I don't want that." :huh::confused:
I say "Go get yourself something." She says "no". :dontknow:
So last year I cashed it all in and just stuck it in her purse. ;):lol:

mownomo
12-18-2014, 10:42 PM
With all the clad I've found this year, I could take my Wife to "What-a-Burger", but one of us would have to do without fries. :lol:

giant056
12-19-2014, 07:26 AM
Great cash in on the clad or should I say cash in/out :) :thumbsup02:

Full Metal Digger
12-19-2014, 08:17 AM
That's a great story! My girls and I go to the bank and they count the clad in their machine and we split it between the girls savings accounts.

Ronandari
12-19-2014, 09:12 AM
Nice story and don't let her on the forum.....:hystericallaugh:

Oh Man!! I hope she never gets on the forum! I can hear her now, "How come Digger Don and Tony Two Cent find so much stuff? Isn't ONE of your detector thingies just like theirs?" :lol: :hystericallaugh:

whammy
12-19-2014, 01:38 PM
You just got to tell her they hunt a lot more than you do. Just maybe you will get to hunt more often.