PDA

View Full Version : looking to end the year & start the new year with some hunts

kpmoose
12-21-2014, 10:17 PM
I'm on vacation 12/25-1/6. If anyone is up for a hunt anytime after the 28th, let me know. Willing to travel to get in some hunting - been far too long. Hoping the weather holds out. Reply here or pm if interested. Thanks.

aloldstuff
12-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Hey Kevin, I'm on shutdown until 1-2-15. I will have family obligations until 12-28. If the weather holds out I'd like go on a hunt with you. I'm still looking for 1 more coin over 100 yrs old. Maybe we can get RobW out also.

kpmoose
12-22-2014, 08:37 PM
That would be great. I'm in the same boat with family commitments through Sunday. We'll have to check the forecasts & come up with a day if the weather holds out. If you have any spots in mind I don't mind traveling up your way. Enjoy Christmas and the family time.

MangoAve
12-23-2014, 07:48 AM
Once I put my detector back into the house I hadn't put much thought into getting out...And after I bought myself some cold weather gloves and thermals. But I have come upon some great leads for the spring. I only saw the gound starting to freeze a little in my yard. I don't have until the 6th, I only have until the 4th off. I only have family obligations the 25th and I only intend to spend a little time doing the last of interior projects, like putting bull nose trim in kitchen, So I shall be willing to get out for a hunt.

kpmoose
12-23-2014, 06:58 PM
Sounds good Jim, we'll see what the weather holds for us.

Digger Don
12-23-2014, 09:06 PM
Hey, If your willing to drive to Illinois, I'M IN :lolsign:
Good luck on your vacation hunting.

Merry Christmas