PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dave and Todd

kray
12-27-2014, 11:15 PM
Just want to say thanks to Dave and Todd for taking me out today. The weather was beautiful, just like the England scenery. I'm always amazed at how much land is out there, able to be hunted. Most of it seems to have been hunted already, but it's better than the paved area where I come from. I got my usual quota and got to see Todds face just after he made a bucket list find. Hope to do it again!

Isaac
12-27-2014, 11:29 PM
Love this place! Beatiful scenery up here in NE and lots of nice people! You got that right ray, too bad this area is so developed. Just think of the relics that are sitting under these outlet parking lots :( Well don't.. it'll make you depressed :lolsign: Take care

Isaac

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-28-2014, 04:58 AM
sorry Ray that the sites didn't pay off.Todd got the only decent find of the day. was good to see ya.Todd has your jacket in his car

Bell-Two
12-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Nice for you guys to get out and that the one good find can make everyone happy!

Thiltzy
12-29-2014, 05:42 PM
Always great to meet up with you Ray. I bet your probably going to avoid us from now on. You probably realize now that you can always expect us to be late and all of our hunts involve long grueling hikes and sometimes nothing to show for it:rofl: