PDA

View Full Version : 3 year old finds wedding bands!

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-11-2009, 06:13 AM
Boy Finds Wedding Rings Buried in Yard
AOL
posted: 14 HOURS 36 MINUTES AGO

(Nov. 6) -- A 3-year-old boy digging in his yard found wedding rings that were lost by the home's original owner 33 years ago.
The rings 3-year-old Ryan Baima, of Franklin, Mass., dug up were lost in 1976 and belong to retired school teacher Joan Mulligan, reports local TV station WCVB.
After some detective work, Luna Baima, Ryan's mother, called Mulligan with the good news Sunday night.
She said, 'I think I have something that belongs to you.' And immediately it flashed through my mind that's what it was. I couldn't believe it, said Mulligan, who lost the rings when she was gardening.
The rings were originally lost on the other side of the yard from where they were discovered. Ryan found the rings even after eight to 10 truckloads of dirt had been removed from the yard in the past couple of weeks.
I gave (Ryan) $50 in multiple bills and he was in the house throwing it up in the air and going, 'Woo! Mulligan told WCVB.
Mulligan said she will have her long-lost rings repaired in time for her 50th wedding anniversary next year.

Snowy
11-11-2009, 06:39 AM
Nice story! Cute kid! I bet he was having a blast with all the bills. lol

Epi-hunter
11-11-2009, 06:26 PM
I can't even find rings with a metal detector! I want to borrow that kid lol

joedirt
12-29-2012, 08:33 PM
It's great to see young people interested and involved in such a great hobby I wish I had started at such a young age.