PDA

View Full Version : Awesome finds today...I felt like Angel for a couple minutes!

Full Metal Digger
06-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Howdy diggers,
I spent 5 hours at that old park this morning. We had some strong thunderstorms come through last night so I knew the ground would be nice and soft. I stayed around one big tree the whole 5 hours. SO much trash to sort through but I found 4 silvers and a Buffalo as well as several nice wheaties (including a 1909). This is my best silver day yet! That ACE 250 of mine does pretty good separating the signals (as long as I go as slow as molasses). I hope you enjoy the video!

ACE 250 hits more silver & another Buff! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPSj3NmzoSU#)

coinnut
06-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Great day for you :clapping: Congrats on you multi silver day :beerbuddy: It pays to go slow, but it takes patience and an ability to ignore the iron chirps. Looking at the early year Wheaties, tells me there should even be some Barber near there. Super hunt!

Beefcake
06-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Awesome hunt buddy!! Great video as always! Man, I'd hate to see how you'd tear things up if you got an E-trac... You'd give Angel a run!

SeabeeRon
06-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Great coins DD!! :drool: I think is very cool that you got War Nickels from two mints!

angellionel
06-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Congrats on that nice silver haul! I suspect that you will be pulling more from that site.

handyman
06-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Great finds, I think the slower hunting always turns out better coins :clapping: