PDA

View Full Version : Pile o Wheats and a early Merc

Nesdore
01-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Took the day off Monday and took advantage of the 40 degree weather here in Ohio Managed 12 wheats the earliest a 1910 and a 1918 Merc also some relics thanks for looking

mownomo
01-21-2015, 09:28 PM
Glad it was warm enough to hunt. Nice variety of finds. Merc's are always nice. I think I have the other half of the harmonica reed and could use another garden hose sprayer. Thanks for sharing. BTW, it was 67 here today, but found ziltch.

Nesdore
01-21-2015, 11:10 PM
Glad it was warm enough to hunt. Nice variety of finds. Merc's are always nice. I think I have the other half of the harmonica reed and could use another garden hose sprayer. Thanks for sharing. BTW, it was 67 here today, but found ziltch.
Thanks mow very jealous of your weather can't wait until spring

MangoAve
01-22-2015, 07:29 AM
Nice silver. The leaf maybe because you are close to Canada, just over the puddle. When I got home yesterday I did take shovel out; my yard was solid but maybe 30-40ft away in the woods was soft. I think we're on the same parallel. I'm thinking possibly take a Friday off or do a weekend and go in the woods once the new coil arrives. While I still can and the ground isn't completely frozen even in the woods.

Tony Two-Cent
01-22-2015, 08:17 AM
Nice finds! I really like those early Mercs.

The maple leaf is really neat too. :yes:

It looks like I may be able to get out this weekend. It has been in the 40s here all week. :crossfingers:

Congrats on your successful hunt! :thumbsup02:

Nesdore
01-22-2015, 02:03 PM
Nice silver. The leaf maybe because you are close to Canada, just over the puddle. When I got home yesterday I did take shovel out; my yard was solid but maybe 30-40ft away in the woods was soft. I think we're on the same parallel. I'm thinking possibly take a Friday off or do a weekend and go in the woods once the new coil arrives. While I still can and the ground isn't completely frozen even in the woods.
Thanks Mango hope you can get out sometime HH

Nice finds! I really like those early Mercs.

The maple leaf is really neat too. :yes:

It looks like I may be able to get out this weekend. It has been in the 40s here all week. :crossfingers:

Congrats on your successful hunt! :thumbsup02:

Thanks Tony hopefully the weather holds up for you HH

Digger Don
01-22-2015, 06:16 PM
It looks likes you had very good hunt Monday. Nice Merc.
Those hose sprayers seem to have been lost a lot, I found four last season.
:congrats:

Nesdore
01-22-2015, 09:01 PM
It looks likes you had very good hunt Monday. Nice Merc.
Those hose sprayers seem to have been lost a lot, I found four last season.
:congrats:
Thanks Don that is my first hose nozzle and it still works lol hope you are able to get out this weekend GL HH