PDA

View Full Version : Why is White's #1 in Customer Service? I'll tell you....

The Rebel
01-21-2015, 10:11 PM
2 weeks ago was out with my friend Frank when my stock coil went dead quiet. Looked at the cable & noticed a break in the rubber cord. Called Mary in Sweet Home & asked her if they repair them. She said send it in and they'd see what they could do.

Now mind you this is the orig. coil I bought back in Feb of 2011. So I called them today & they said the shield was broken but not to worry as my NEW coil was just put in the mail. I asked how much and they said NO CHARGE!

It doesn't get any better than having your 4 year old coil replaced for FREE!

Thanks A MILLION Colleen & Mary!

MangoAve
01-22-2015, 07:31 AM
Sweet. Maybe it's a little bit of roi. I'm sure to keep you sticking with white's, and that's good practice. You don't see that too often from companies lately.

CyberSage
01-22-2015, 07:23 PM
No argument about White's customer service. They have always taken care of me. They have been nothing, but polite,and accommodating.

The Rebel
01-23-2015, 10:07 PM
Well talk about fast service. My new coil arrived today via priority mail, Sweet Home to CT took 2 days! Unfortunately snow is headed our way tonight.......

Lodge Scent
01-24-2015, 05:43 PM
I'll jump on that bandwagon too Rebel. Sent my DFX in to replace the broken toggle switch. They replaced the toggle switch, give me a whole new display screen, plus checked my 4 year old 10 DD coil, found that is wasn't quite up to spec and sent me a brand new one. I hadn't even aware my coil was malfunctioning.

The Rebel
01-24-2015, 08:18 PM
I'll jump on that bandwagon too Rebel. Sent my DFX in to replace the broken toggle switch. They replaced the toggle switch, give me a whole new display screen, plus checked my 4 year old 10 DD coil, found that is wasn't quite up to spec and sent me a brand new one. I hadn't even aware my coil was malfunctioning.

That's just Awesome! Whites is top notch and has a loyal following, not sure other manufactures compare. I do have to say Garrett did me good as well when my PP went on the fritz.

Super Snooper
03-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Yeah? How bout this? I want a new case for my IDX. I ordered it from Mary and she totally spaced my order. Called her tonight and left a message. She called right back,told me she spaced it and is sending it immediately Priority,27.00 later I'll have a brand new case from the factory. Since when does the owner of a pretty big company call you personally and deal with people? I've ordered a few things before and sent one of my machines in for a checkup. I'm only one example but it's a good one,there's a reason people look at the "big picture" when spending their hard earned money. "Service after the sale".....WAAAAAAYYYY after....love it!!