PDA

View Full Version : This stinks!!! I'm bummed!

Beefcake
06-29-2010, 08:05 PM
My buddy let me borrow his Excallibur II for my trip to florida next week. I met him at his work and he put the detector and charger in my trunk. I got home and couldn't figure out where to plug the charger in...I called him and he tells me there is an adapter for it. I searched everywhere and called him back.. he went back out to check his car... there it lies in a million pieces....got run over by a fork lift...OUCH! So.... I'm sitting here with an awesome beach detector with no way of charging its dead battery... Anyone got a spare adaptor for a fellow american who's down on his luck:huh:

Lowjiber
06-29-2010, 08:43 PM
Sent you a PM.

Beefcake
06-30-2010, 11:01 AM
problem solved!!!! You guys have no idea what level of generosity just took place.... Thanks a million John!!!

Lowjiber
06-30-2010, 11:26 AM
Not a problem, Buddy.

Like many in the MD community, I remember what you did for those kids at Christmas last year. thumbsup01

SeabeeRon
06-30-2010, 02:46 PM
Love you man!!! :loveit: :kiss: :smitten:

Beefcake
06-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Perhaps this was my good karma coming back for that deed... This really means alot to me buddy!

SeabeeRon
06-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Perhaps this was my good karma coming back for that deed... This really means alot to me buddy!

Pass it forward buudy, pass it forward! You have done your part in the past Brian! thumbsup01

Ill Digger
07-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Not a problem, Buddy.

Like many in the MD community, I remember what you did for those kids at Christmas last year. thumbsup01

John you rock!! :peace:
I remember what Brian did for those kids for Christmas :yes:
I've told the story to many people who know nothing of our little community.
It go's to show there are still some good people out there thumbsup01