PDA

View Full Version : New here very surprised at the lack of resonant post's

weston777
01-27-2015, 02:17 AM
Hello
I just found this forum and I am a little surprised at the minimal amount of resonant post. maybe i'm looking in the wrong place? never mind found some.

Lowjiber
01-27-2015, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the forum. :)

I must admit that I have no idea what a resonant post is.

HH

Epi-hunter
01-29-2015, 09:41 PM
Regarding 'resonant' posts, perhaps you can expound further upon this? Did you possibly mean 'relevant'? (Hopefully we have relevant posts, though!)

Welcome to the forum!

BOWSER
02-01-2015, 09:51 PM
anybody got a funk and wagnells:lolsign:

Lowjiber
02-02-2015, 07:30 AM
I've been in a funk all winter.:lol:

Rudy
07-08-2015, 04:03 PM

Guess it's been a long, long winter John. :)

SeabeeRon
07-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Guess it's been a long, long winter John. :)

It must be Rudy, you still have your Santa suit on!! :happydance02:

Rudy
07-08-2015, 04:57 PM

I noticed that. Is this better? :crossfingers:

SeabeeRon
07-08-2015, 05:02 PM
Aaah, that is the Rudy we know and love! :cool:

Rudy
07-08-2015, 06:22 PM

I was just empathising with John's winter funk.

Epi-hunter
07-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Aaah, that is the Rudy we know and love! :cool:

I kinda liked the Santa suit. Christmas in July, and all that.

Rudy
07-08-2015, 07:02 PM
I kinda liked the Santa suit. Christmas in July, and all that.

Just like a woman. Always thinking of shopping.

SeabeeRon
07-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Just like a woman. Always thinking of shopping.

:shocked03:duck Rudy!! :rofl:

Rudy
07-08-2015, 07:21 PM
:shocked03:duck Rudy!! :rofl:

I got my kevlar suit on. :thumbsup01:

Any way, I am not going to floccinaucinihilipificate over it. :notworthy:

Epi-hunter
07-10-2015, 10:17 PM
Any way, I am not going to floccinaucinihilipificate over it. :notworthy:

:hystericallaugh: :rofl:

Words With Friends. I'll whip your butt :rofl:

Rudy
07-11-2015, 01:36 AM
:hystericallaugh: :rofl:

Words With Friends. I'll whip your butt :rofl:

Oooh, that's kinky! :loveit: I like it.:waving:

Ravenuts
07-11-2015, 09:32 AM
:shocked03:.....:popcorn:

Epi-hunter
07-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Oooh, that's kinky! :loveit: I like it.:waving:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/epi-hunter/2.gif (http://s217.photobucket.com/user/epi-hunter/media/2.gif.html)

I dare you to use that word at least once a day for a week in casual conversation.

Do you know what hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia means? It's the fear of long words. :happydance01:

Rudy
07-11-2015, 06:28 PM
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/epi-hunter/2.gif (http://s217.photobucket.com/user/epi-hunter/media/2.gif.html)

I dare you to use that word at least once a day for a week in casual conversation.

Do you know what hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia means? It's the fear of long words. :happydance01:

I like that outfit! It makes you look so ... dominating. And the bullwhip makes a complementary accouterment.

You know, I hope you excogitated carefully before issuing that challenge. ;)

I could saddle you with writing the full chemical name for the human protein titin, but it would be cruel and unusual punishment for the members as it is 189,819 letters, and would take one about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce. However, given your talented background in the medical arts, you can probably recite it from memory already.

BTW: why is it that Doctors refer to what they do as "practice"? I mean, when are they going to stop practicing and doing it for real?

Epi-hunter
07-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Thanks! I agree - it's a pulchritudinous outfit. And definitely.... dominating. :lol:

Well, the full chemical name for titin is a brobdingnagian word for sure. Yes, I can recite it from memory. It was required knowledge in order to graduate (so we could "practice"). However, there are potentially longer words than that, did you know? For example, if you were to name a strand of DNA, with all of the repeating base pairs/possible combinations, you could easily be into the millions or even billions of letters.

I was looking for a good engineering joke to post, since you poked fun at my profession. But I couldn't find one that was funny. :hystericallaugh: :poke:

SeabeeRon
07-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Thanks! I agree - it's a pulchritudinous outfit. And definitely.... dominating. :lol:

Well, the full chemical name for titin is a brobdingnagian word for sure. Yes, I can recite it from memory. It was required knowledge in order to graduate (so we could "practice"). However, there are potentially longer words than that, did you know? For example, if you were to name a strand of DNA, with all of the repeating base pairs/possible combinations, you could easily be into the millions or even billions of letters.

I was looking for a good engineering joke to post, since you poked fun at my profession. But I couldn't find one that was funny. :hystericallaugh: :poke:

This is getting good now!! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: (a three bagger!)

Rudy
07-11-2015, 10:03 PM

Ah, that's because us engineers don't have a sense of humor. I thought you knew that. :angelic:

Here is one:

A Engineer gets home from work and sees a note on the fridge from his wife. “This isn’t working, I’m at my moms”. he opens the fridge and checks the light, then grabs a beer and feels it cold. The engineer thinks to himself. “The fridge works fine”. :happydance01:

Here is one for your side:

Doctors at a hospital in Brooklyn, New York have gone on strike. Hospital officials say they will find out what the Doctors' demands are as soon as they can get a pharmacist over there to read the picket signs!

Epi-hunter
07-12-2015, 01:46 PM
Oh, I suspected that engineers don't have a sense of humor. Do engineers wear pocket protectors or is that just accountants? :lol:

I can cover both professions in one joke:

Once upon a time there were three men: a doctor, a city planner, and an engineer. For some reason all three offended the king and were sentenced to die on the same day.
The day of the execution arrived, and the doctor was led up to the guillotine. As he strapped the doctor to the guillotine, the executioner asked, "Head up or head down?"
"Head up," said the doctor.
"Blindfold or no blindfold?"
"No blindfold."
So the executioner raised the axe, and z-z-z-z-ing! Down came the blade--and stopped barely an inch above the doctor's neck. Well, the law stated that if an execution didn't succeed the first time the prisoner had to be released, so the doctor was set free.
Then the city planner was led up to the guillotine.
"Head up or head down?" said the executioner.
"Head up."
"No blindfold."
So the executioner raised his axe, and z-z-z-z-ing! Down came the blade--and stopped an inch above the planner's neck. Well, the law stated that if the execution didn't succeed the first time the prisoner had to be released, so the planner was set free.
Finally the engineer was led up to the guillotine.
"Head up or head down?"
"Head up."
"No blindfold."
So the executioner raised his axe, but before he could cut the rope, the engineer yelled out:
"WAIT! I see what the problem is!"

Rudy
07-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Oh, I suspected that engineers don't have a sense of humor. Do engineers wear pocket protectors or is that just accountants? :lol:

I can cover both professions in one joke:

Once upon a time there were three men: a doctor, a city planner, and an engineer. For some reason all three offended the king and were sentenced to die on the same day.
The day of the execution arrived, and the doctor was led up to the guillotine. As he strapped the doctor to the guillotine, the executioner asked, "Head up or head down?"
"Head up," said the doctor.
"No blindfold."
So the executioner raised the axe, and z-z-z-z-ing! Down came the blade--and stopped barely an inch above the doctor's neck. Well, the law stated that if an execution didn't succeed the first time the prisoner had to be released, so the doctor was set free.
Then the city planner was led up to the guillotine.
"Head up or head down?" said the executioner.
"Head up."
"No blindfold."
So the executioner raised his axe, and z-z-z-z-ing! Down came the blade--and stopped an inch above the planner's neck. Well, the law stated that if the execution didn't succeed the first time the prisoner had to be released, so the planner was set free.
Finally the engineer was led up to the guillotine.
"Head up or head down?"
"Head up."
"No blindfold."
So the executioner raised his axe, but before he could cut the rope, the engineer yelled out:
"WAIT! I see what the problem is!"

:clapping: Bravo! Yep, a true engineer.

The seven-year old girl told her mom, "A boy in my class asked me to play doctor."
"Oh, dear," the mother nervously sighed. "What happened, honey?"
"Nothing, he made me wait 45 minutes and then double-billed the insurance company."

Epi-hunter
07-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Ha. Ha. And Ha.

:grin:

Glad I didn't go to law school.

You're an engineer so you can hardly be technology-challenged, so what's your excuse for dismissing my invitation of a game of Words With Friends - other than you know you will lose? :angelic:

SeabeeRon
07-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Ha. Ha. And Ha.

:grin:

Glad I didn't go to law school.

You're an engineer so you can hardly be technology-challenged, so what's your excuse for dismissing my invitation of a game of Words With Friends - other than you know you will lose? :angelic:

Don't think Rudy does the FB thing.

Epi-hunter
07-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Don't think Rudy does the FB thing.

I hate Facebook with a passion.

It's actually a phone app - scrabble.

It's okay though; I'm happy to remain undefeated :lol:

Rudy
07-12-2015, 11:34 PM
I hate Facebook with a passion.

It's actually a phone app - scrabble.

It's okay though; I'm happy to remain undefeated :lol:

Me too, no FB.

I also hate smartphones. You believe I still use a flip phone? All I want/need from a
cell phone is to send/receive phone calls. That's it! No emails, no web surfing, no apps.

So I guess you remain undefeated.

Epi-hunter
07-13-2015, 12:08 AM
Me too, no FB.

I also hate smartphones. You believe I still use a flip phone? All I want/need from a
cell phone is to send/receive phone calls. That's it! No emails, no web surfing, no apps.

So I guess you remain undefeated.

Hey, we all have to have an excuse. :)

I believe you though. I know you.

Rudy
07-13-2015, 10:24 AM

It's an "old fart" thing. There were no cell phones when I grew up and when they came out, we were forced to get them (I was out of engineering and into marketing then). In essence, free time was not free anymore. Always within reach of the boss or our sales force.:(

Grew to dislike cell phones. I need one for family/emergency, but no way do I want to be one of those people that are constantly checking their FB page or sending tweets. Guess I am an anachronism. A highly technical guy that refuses to embrace a certain technology. :yes:

Epi-hunter
07-13-2015, 07:17 PM
It's an "old fart" thing. There were no cell phones when I grew up and when they came out, we were forced to get them (I was out of engineering and into marketing then). In essence, free time was not free anymore. Always within reach of the boss or our sales force. :(

Grew to dislike cell phones. I need one for family/emergency, but no way do I want to be one of those people that are constantly checking their FB page or sending tweets. Guess I am an anachronism. A highly technical guy that refuses to embrace a certain technology. :yes:

When I was still working at St Joe's a couple of years ago I had to carry my iphone, a work iphone, and a pager. Sometimes all three went off at the same time :girlcry:

So I hear you.

I only keep a Facebook account because my family insists on it and because we have an AD Facebook page which would go down if I took my personal account down. One of my "friends" from high school (he is a jerk) used to post every morning at like 5AM, all saccharine sweet syrupy stuff, talking about what a wonderful miracle day it is, how he is so grateful for all of life's gifts, how his profound love for his family keeps him alive, how each day is a new blessing, and on and on. Okay fine, once is good but every freaking DAY?!?! I had to tie my hands so I would not make a snarky reply. :lol:Then later I found out that he had been having an affair for the last 5 years, one of his kids was in prison and the other in rehab, and his house was in foreclosure. OMG. I hate Fakebook.

I thought flip phones were all in museums by now. :) My grandma, who died a couple of years ago at the age of 99, had an iphone 5. :lol: Do you still have beerdoodle over there?

Rudy
07-13-2015, 09:36 PM
When I was still working at St Joe's a couple of years ago I had to carry my iphone, a work iphone, and a pager. Sometimes all three went off at the same time :girlcry:

So I hear you.

I only keep a Facebook account because my family insists on it and because we have an AD Facebook page which would go down if I took my personal account down. One of my "friends" from high school (he is a jerk) used to post every morning at like 5AM, all saccharine sweet syrupy stuff, talking about what a wonderful miracle day it is, how he is so grateful for all of life's gifts, how his profound love for his family keeps him alive, how each day is a new blessing, and on and on. Okay fine, once is good but every freaking DAY?!?! I had to tie my hands so I would not make a snarky reply. :lol:Then later I found out that he had been having an affair for the last 5 years, one of his kids was in prison and the other in rehab, and his house was in foreclosure. OMG. I hate Fakebook.

I thought flip phones were all in museums by now. :) My grandma, who died a couple of years ago at the age of 99, had an iphone 5. :lol: Do you still have beerdoodle over there?

Wow! You went to an interesting high school. :lol: I lost track of what happened to the rest of my graduating class, probably for lack of interest on my part, as there were only 47 graduating seniors that year.

Flip phones are alive and well. Just got a new one in the mail today, to replace my aging Motorola flip phone.

PS: Your buddy Kemper re-registered at Dankowski's, posing as his wife.:lolsign:

Cheap Thrills
07-16-2015, 03:40 PM
I didn't realize this thread was so old . Well , welcome to the forum Weston . Only one post ? I did enjoy the humor that Epi and Rudy injected into this thread . At my age (or any age for that matter ) laughter is a good thing especially on a daily basis . Hmmmm.........
I wonder how a daily joke or humor forum would do here ?

Rudy
07-16-2015, 04:40 PM
I didn't realize this thread was so old . Well , welcome to the forum Weston . Only one post ? I did enjoy the humor that Epi and Rudy injected into this thread . At my age (or any age for that matter ) laughter is a good thing especially on a daily basis . Hmmmm.........
I wonder how a daily joke or humor forum would do here ?

Humor? Sir, I was deadly serious. :yes:

I enjoy bantering with Epi. She's the smartest woman I know. :daydream:

Cheap Thrills
07-16-2015, 05:09 PM
Humor? Sir, I was deadly serious. :yes:

In enjoy bantering with Epi. She's the smartest woman I know. :daydream:

Well , I found the bantering quite humorous and on an intelligent level wether it was meant to be serious or not . I think one of the funniest ingredients in comedy is irony .

Rudy
07-16-2015, 06:28 PM
Well , I found the bantering quite humorous and on an intelligent level wether it was meant to be serious or not . I think one of the funniest ingredients in comedy is irony .

I hope you know that I was pulling your leg. :yes:

Epi and I try to stump each other by using gargantuan words, when lilliputian ones would do just as well. :angelic:

del
07-16-2015, 07:53 PM

I agree Cheap Thrills !!

Rudy I'm an elementary chum but a prodigious fan of "lilliputian" words and also enjoyed you two.

Dan

Cheap Thrills
07-16-2015, 08:43 PM
I hope you know that I was pulling your leg. :yes:

Nowadays one can't be sure about anything . I have had my leg pulled so many times that I can only walk in circles .
Epi and I try to stump each other by using gargantuan words, when lilliputian ones would do just as well. :angelic:

I have witnessed a few of these bouts .Way over my head as I have not been introduced to any of them in crossword puzzles or scrabble .

Rudy
07-16-2015, 09:31 PM
I agree Cheap Thrills !!

Rudy I'm an elementary chum but a prodigious fan of "lilliputian" words and also enjoyed you two.

Dan

Glad you enjoyed the exchange Dan.

I have a question for you. You name is Dan but your screen name is Del. Both begin with "D" and each is three letters. Why not just go with Dan for a screen name, specially since you sign your name at the bottom of your post.

I have witnessed a few of these bouts .Way over my head as I have not been introduced to any of them in crossword puzzles or scrabble .

Like I said, Epi is the smartest woman I know. You have to work with assidiousness to challenge her. She is pretty comely too, if you ignore the dirt under her fingernails after a hard day 'tecting. :angelic:

Cheap Thrills
07-16-2015, 10:01 PM

I have a question for you. You name is Dan but your screen name is Del. Both begin with "D" and each is three letters. Why not just go with Dan for a screen name, specially since you sign your name at the bottom of your post.

Or ........you could add three letters and still come up with one name dandelion

Like I said, Epi is the smartest woman I know. You have to work with assidiousness to challenge her. She is pretty comely too, if you ignore the dirt under her fingernails after a hard day 'tecting. :angelic:

Comely and intelligent is nice but all that and detecting dirt under her fingers would make a passionate detectorist like me howl at the moon .

del
07-19-2015, 04:57 PM

Great question Rudy :clapping: no.1 Dan is already taken as a username by a very nice gentleman here and no.2 Mathematics was a hobby of mine at one time but I encourage my friends to call me Dan.

Rudy
07-19-2015, 06:49 PM
Great question Rudy :clapping: no.1 Dan is already taken as a username by a very nice gentleman here and no.2 Mathematics was a hobby of mine at one time but I encourage my friends to call me Dan.

Oh, I didn't know the name was already taken. Makes sense.

Mathematics as a hobby? That's what my son does for a living. :lol:

What branch of math do you do as a hobby?

Epi-hunter
07-19-2015, 07:05 PM
Notice how Rudy says that I am the smartest "woman" he knows.

Gotta get that gender dig in there, don't you? :lol:

That's fine. I know the only reason you won't give up your beloved flip phone is because you are AFRAID I'll beat you at Scrabble.

Rudy
07-19-2015, 07:39 PM
Notice how Rudy says that I am the smartest "woman" he knows.

Gotta get that gender dig in there, don't you? :lol:

That's fine. I know the only reason you won't give up your beloved flip phone is because you are AFRAID I'll beat you at Scrabble.

Hey! You left out the comely part.

I had to qualify it, no sexism involved. The smartest person I know (actually, knew since he is deceased) is Richard Feynman. Absolutely the brightest, most unassuming intellect, ever. I met him many, many, many years ago when I was working at Bell Labs in New Jersey.

Epi-hunter
07-21-2015, 10:18 AM
Hey! You left out the comely part.

I had to qualify it, no sexism involved. The smartest person I know (actually, knew since he is deceased) is Richard Feynman. Absolutely the brightest, most unassuming intellect, ever. I met him many, many, many years ago when I was working at Bell Labs in New Jersey.

Okay, I'll accept that.

You're no slouch yourself when it comes to intellect.

Epi-hunter
07-22-2015, 07:07 AM
Comely and intelligent is nice but all that and detecting dirt under her fingers would make a passionate detectorist like me howl at the moon .

Oh come on. I clean it every week or so. :lol:

Rudy
07-22-2015, 05:01 PM
Okay, I'll accept that.

You're no slouch yourself when it comes to intellect.

Naw, it gets dimmer as I get older. Entropy at work.

Epi-hunter
07-22-2015, 05:13 PM
Naw, it gets dimmer as I get older. Entropy at work.

OMG. I haven't had to think about entropy since pre-med inorganic chemistry 4:13 weedout course. Thank you for that memory!

Rudy
07-22-2015, 06:31 PM

Hey, it looks like I'm not alone. I feel vindicated. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/flip-phones-smartphones_55afd793e4b07af29d5729ae?

OMG. I haven't had to think about entropy since pre-med inorganic chemistry 4:13 weedout course. Thank you for that memory!

Entropy is always on my mind....unless I forget. :shocked01: But even if I forget, my entropy is always
going up. After all, it is the second law. :yes:

Epi-hunter
07-24-2015, 07:54 PM
Hey, it looks like I'm not alone. I feel vindicated. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/flip-phones-smartphones_55afd793e4b07af29d5729ae? (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/flip-phones-smartphones_55afd793e4b07af29d5729ae?)

OMG, where did you dig that article up? :lol:

Well, I dropped my phone 3 times today when getting out of the car (I have a habit of setting it on my lap, then I forget it's there and just get out of the car and it falls onto the pavement. You would think I would not keep doing it, but I do). The third time the screen finally broke. It's okay; I'm due for a new one as I'm using the prehistoric iphone 5 (the original version) and even my daughter has a 6.

Maybe I'll get an LG flip phone. Then I wouldn't have to deal with my kids' text messages.

Entropy is always on my mind....unless I forget. :shocked01: But even if I forget, my entropy is always
going up. After all, it is the second law. :yes:

The only good thing I got out of chemistry in college was that every time my umbrella blows inside out during a storm I think of the Walden inversion. Oh yeah, real useful stuff, that organic chemistry.

Rudy
07-24-2015, 10:28 PM
OMG, where did you dig that article up? :lol:

Well, I dropped my phone 3 times today when getting out of the car (I have a habit of setting it on my lap, then I forget it's there and just get out of the car and it falls onto the pavement. You would think I would not keep doing it, but I do). The third time the screen finally broke. It's okay; I'm due for a new one as I'm using the prehistoric iphone 5 (the original version) and even my daughter has a 6.

Maybe I'll get an LG flip phone. Then I wouldn't have to deal with my kids' text messages.

Flip phones can send/receive SMS text messages, but not emails.

And what is that iPhone doing on your lap young lady? You aren't texting/surfing while driving, are you? Tsk, tsk, tsk

I have to spend some time with the phone's manual to figure out how to connect the Bluetooth link to my car...maybe this Sunday. Saturday we'll go over to our grandson's B-day party. He just turned 3.

The only good thing I got out of chemistry in college was that every time my umbrella blows inside out during a storm I think of the Walden inversion. Oh yeah, real useful stuff, that organic chemistry.

It should have been called the Walden perversion as far as I'm concerned. :lol::lol::lol:
Stereo chemical reactions my foot!

Here is a picture of Walden about to undergo inversion. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Organic chemistry was not my favorite subject either. I'd put it up there with Functions of Complex Variables.

But hey, there is all kinds of good stuff that comes out of organic chemistry! Just imagine, taking a bunch of corn kernels, grinding them up into a mash and letting them sit in a barrel for a couple of years. Whoila! Bourbon! Courtesy of organic chemistry.:thumbsup01:

Epi-hunter
07-24-2015, 11:13 PM
OMG, that is the tilt-table test. We do that on people who we think have orthostatic hypotension when we are trying to rule out some kind of cardiac etiology. So if we spin them around and around on the table and they don't throw up and/or pass out and/or turn green then they are in the clear! Yay! That test makes me sick just looking at it. I would pass out in five seconds.

You can connect a flip phone to your car bluetooth? Wow. I had no idea they were that fancy.

You're an engineer. You're just afraid to get addicted to an iphone.... :)

Edit: An anyone who would voluntarily register for a class called 'Functions of Complex Variables' deserves whatever they get. The name says it all.

Edit2: And I live in Kentucky. I didn't know bourbon was related to organic chemistry. :rolleyes:

Rudy
07-25-2015, 11:02 PM
OMG, that is the tilt-table test. We do that on people who we think have orthostatic hypotension when we are trying to rule out some kind of cardiac etiology. So if we spin them around and around on the table and they don't throw up and/or pass out and/or turn green then they are in the clear! Yay! That test makes me sick just looking at it. I would pass out in five seconds.

And here I thought you'd use it to invert yourself and relieve pressure from the spinal discs. What do I know?

But if you were to strap me down on that thing and spin me around and around, I would turn green and spray you with gastric fluids.:barf:

You can connect a flip phone to your car bluetooth? Wow. I had no idea they were that fancy.

You're an engineer. You're just afraid to get addicted to an iphone.... :)

Yep, I paired it to my car's cell phone console. Works great! It even displays my contact list on the car's LCD display.

iPhone does more than I want/need. My flip phone goes a whole week between recharging and I have two flip phones and 300 shareable minutes for ~$30/month.

Edit: An anyone who would voluntarily register for a class called 'Functions of Complex Variables' deserves whatever they get. The name says it all.

Edit2: And I live in Kentucky. I didn't know bourbon was related to organic chemistry.:rolleyes:

I must confess, there is a certain beauty in complex numbers. Who could have ever thought there was a connection between the trig functions (sine and cosine) and the exponential function? Euler did, with his equation, but it only happens with complex numbers.

Having said that, my elective --Underwater basket weaving 101-- was much more entertaining.:groovy:

Bourbon is one excellent example of organic chemistry in action. Green Chartreuse is another one :yes:
and it kept the monks that made the stuff celibate through the centuries. :lol: Best cold remedy ever too.

Cheap Thrills
07-28-2015, 12:23 PM
Epi ,Rudy and others , you may find the movie " Lucy" with Scarlet Johansson and Morgan Freeman to be quite interesting .

Rudy
07-29-2015, 06:16 PM
Epi ,Rudy and others , you may find the movie " Lucy" with Scarlet Johansson and Morgan Freeman to be quite interesting .

Any movie with Scarlet Johansson is quite interesting to me. :yes: :loveit:

I understand the movie was quite successful financially, but the bit about people just using 10% of their brain capacity is a myth. In any case, it is quite an action filled movie.

SeabeeRon
07-30-2015, 11:41 AM
Do you still have beerdoodle over there?

He just showed up again in the last couple of days. He said he has had medical issues and had been in a coma!! I think he is being genuinely serious about it!!

Rudy
07-30-2015, 09:34 PM
He just showed up again in the last couple of days. He said he has had medical issues and had been in a coma!! I think he is being genuinely serious about it!!

Ron, Where did her post go? Or, did you get it telepathically?

SeabeeRon
07-31-2015, 07:48 AM
Ron, Where did her post go? Or, did you get it telepathically?

The last sentence of post #31.

Rudy
07-31-2015, 03:46 PM
The last sentence of post #31.

Thank you. You know, you cause too much confusion when you reply to a post on page 2 or earlier. :lol::lol::lol:

CyberSage
08-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Uhh?... Hello
I just found this "thread", and I am a little surprised at the minimal amount of resonant post lately...

SeabeeRon
08-02-2016, 03:05 PM
Uhh?... Hello
I just found this "thread", and I am a little surprised at the minimal amount of resonant post lately...

Better late than never Jack! :poke:

CyberSage
08-03-2016, 07:09 AM
I knew you would still be lurking here Ron! :lol: Careful with that stick. You will put somebody's eye out.

Calvin
01-27-2017, 10:29 PM
Why use a big word when a dimunitive one will do?

Noah
03-30-2017, 07:59 AM
Where you from brotha.