PDA

View Full Version : Finally have the time!

Honeyman
03-27-2015, 11:58 AM
Hi all! I'm a new forum member and live in the Cleveland Ohio area.
I've had my Tesoro Silver Umax for about 6 years but have only hunted a a half dozen times a year do to the demands of my business.
Now that I have finally retired I will have time to get a little bit more serious about this great hobby!
Just recently added a Garrett pinpointer to my kit and can't wait to give it a workout. Unfortunately as I write this post it's snowing again on the north coast. Winter has not left northeastern Ohio yet!
Looking forward to reading this forum and learning all the things I don't know. Hopefully one day soon I'll be able to post a pic of something cool that I've found!

Tony Two-Cent
03-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Welcome to the forum, Honeyman! :waving:

Winter does seem to be lingering this year. Hopefully all of the moisture in the ground will make for better detecting conditions. I am envious of your retirement! Work keeps getting in the way of my detecting time.

Best of luck to you!

del
03-28-2015, 02:34 PM
Hello Honeyman , congrats on your recent "free" time acquisition and on the pinpointer :cheering:i'll be looking toward seeing what you uncover up in Ohio . Welcome !

Dan

Fire Fighter 43
03-30-2015, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin. Good luck and happy hunting.

mownomo
03-30-2015, 09:20 PM
Howdy Honeyman,
Welcome from The Lone Star State. Glad you're getting a chance to do the things you love. Hope the weather cooperates soon. Anxious to see what you find. God bless you and happy huntin'.

aloldstuff
03-31-2015, 07:12 AM
Welcome from western MA. I also am envious of your recent retirement. Now you have the time to become really addicted. Looking forward to seeing some great finds.

Skamaniac
03-31-2015, 12:42 PM
Welcome from Washington state. I'm glad you found this site.

Dan
03-31-2015, 06:20 PM
Welcome and congrats on the Retirement! Now you can get out and have fun! :grin:

Good luck and Happy hunting!