PDA

View Full Version : Some more camp silver

Fire Fighter 43
04-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Last week I went back to the camp I've been hunting with Tim and Ted. We had a good day of detecting with all of us walking away with some silver. I managed to get my butt kicked again by the Etracs. I'm starting to second guess my change to the CTX. I guess it's time to rethink my settings. I feel like I'm leaving a few deep ones out there. Anyway, I found a nice 1912 Barber dime and a 45 Merc along with a handful of wheats and clad.

Tony Two-Cent
04-09-2015, 02:09 PM
There sure is a lot of silver at that camp! Those are two nice examples, Jeff.

At this point I feel that I am so familiar with my E-Trac that I would be very hesitant to switch machines, although the CTX3030 does have some nice features. I suppose that it just takes some getting used to, like any machine.

Congrats on the finds! :clapping:

wisconsin digger
04-09-2015, 03:54 PM
Nice hunt, nice spot you have there. WD

Full Metal Digger
04-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Good finds! Silver in the pouch always feels good. I have had my e-trac 4 years now and really like it. I really like my Sunray probe too and that's why I'm staying away from the CTX. HH, Dave.

MangoAve
04-10-2015, 06:32 AM
Fairly nice shape for a barber. Grats on the silvers. Hoping to get some silver this weekend when the rain finally stops.

aloldstuff
04-15-2015, 03:33 PM
Couple of good looking silvers. Hang in there with the CTX.

Ill Digger
04-20-2015, 09:26 PM
Man! Somehow I missed your post Jeff! Sorry.:embarrassed:
I was wondering when and if you were going to post this hunt.:huh:
I'm so far behind :duh:

2 or 10, at least it wasn't none. No SDHOS!! :yahoo:
Thanks again for the invite. As always, when hunting with you, we had a blast!:perfect10:
Congrats! :grin:

Now I gotta get caught up on some of my hunts. :lol:

Digger Don
04-21-2015, 08:03 AM
Congrats on a couple of nice Silvers. Once you get used to the new machine you will be glad you got it.
Nice Job.