PDA

View Full Version : Another fancy brass piece

Robbie
04-18-2015, 01:28 PM
I went back to the farm today and these are the only pieces that I found that were interesting. The fancy brass piece is detailed on both sides and it doesn't seem to be broke. Any ideas?

Bell-Two
04-18-2015, 09:55 PM
No clue on what that piece is but the finds are interesting.

Robbie
04-19-2015, 07:32 PM
I posted these finds on another forum and they think they could be quite old .No clues with the grape @ leaf piece. Maybe I should have posted these finds in the (what is it forum)?

del
04-19-2015, 07:37 PM
I posted these finds on another forum and they think they could be quite old .No clues with the grape @ leaf piece. Maybe I should have posted these finds in the (what is it forum)?

Robbie which item in particular did they think was quite old ??

MangoAve
04-20-2015, 07:25 AM
Hmm. It isn't very big. I am thinking there should have been somewhere it attached. Maybe it was a pin or something like a pendant. There has to be a reason why both sides have a design.

Robbie
04-20-2015, 04:51 PM
Robbie which item in particular did they think was quite old ??
He didn't specify which one. I`ve shone him the other buckles that I`ve found on the farm, and he believes that it wasn't always a farm. That it could have been a revolutionary camp. All I know is that this area is close to the Old Generals Hwy., where George Washington use to travel from Annapolis to Baltimore (hence how it got it's name).